Hello DPG Members!
Our team became aware of several issues following the 2.5 update. These issues are being actively investigated and worked on:
Certain Achievements not completing despite meeting the requirements.
Certain Achievements providing the incorrect Reward(s)
Issues with players completing the Tutorial and Campaign Mode
Performance issues with certain devices after having updated to 2.5.
We appreciate your support and we will continue to keep you informed as these issues become resolved!
Below is a list of fixes for issues found in Update 2.5:
- New installations are no longer blocked from completing the tutorial
- Returning players should be able to progress in the Campaign mode
- The Baryonyx Pursuit Achievement description has been updated
- The Strive for Greatness Achievement now gives the correct reward
- The Rapid Fire Achievement requirements have been adjusted
- The Legendary Drone Hunter Achievement now gives the correct reward
- The Blue Intensity Achievement now gives the correct reward
- The Must Shoot Faster Achievement now gives the correct reward
- Difficulties completing the Event Efforts Achievement
- Performance issues with certain devices after having updated to 2.5
All players that had received the incorrect Achievement rewards will be identified and have the correct rewards sent to their in-game mailboxes. This post will be updated when the Mails will start being sent out.
Thank you for your support! Rest assured we are continuing to work on addressing the additional issues mentioned and your understanding is appreciated.
After restarting your apps on March 15th, 2021 10:00 AM ET the following changes will take effect:
- The Even Efforts Achievement requirements have changed to require players to complete 30 Strike Event battles
- The Drone Deadshot Achievement Epic requirements have been reduced from 10 to 8
We are still continuing to investigate the cause of performance issues on certain devices after updating to 2.5. Your continued support is greatly appreciated.