Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.6 Known Issues

The trifecta of Pounce, Rampage, and Devastation always gets me. How are they all the same icon??

2 Likes

I think devestation is actually slightly different (more claws), but the other two should have been differentiated a long time ago. And the white distracting rampage icon is honestly perfect for pounce. Just give it the old red icon back like distracting impact.

Edit: never mind, devestation is also the same. Well it SHOULD have more claws

3 Likes

well isnt that just devastating.

:drum:
I’ll see myself out.

10 Likes

Woah woah woah. NOWHERE did you mention a speed nerf to Poukan. Nowhere. Why should we have yet another cunning that’s garbage, all because of a mild buff? This thing only has 1x moves. There’s NO NEED to nerf the speed.

12 Likes

Yeah this is still an unannounced speed nerf. It’s of course not as bad as 123, but it’s still completely unnecessary.

7 Likes

There was not a change to Poukan speed at all according to the patch notes…

12 Likes

i guess ludia DOES hate cunnings… Weve been asking for so long, BUFF CUNNINGS.

3 Likes

I also think that poukan deserves 1250+ attack.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the continuous laggy issues with the game on almost everything you do, such as darting, scrolling, battles particularly when an Apex is on the screen, and general laggy loading screens.

12 Likes

I agree it should be 130.
But if they nerf the speed to 127 it needs more health or attack in my opinion.
But honestly I think the flap move needs to be a 1.5X attack
Thoughts?

2 Likes

WHY DID YOU NERF POUKANDACTYLUS’ SPEED?
That makes no sense!

2 Likes

Also fix medium nullifying counter

7 Likes

Agreed. If Dio can have a 2x move on top of all the armor and shield with that counter, surely Poukan should be afforded the same luxury?

Yet again, prioritizing resilient dinos, it would seem.

3 Likes

I would take 127 speed in exchange for pounce instead of distraction

1 Like

No one wrote in to complain about the performance? :thinking:

I think dio also has more crit and dmg.

1 Like

Now I’m starting to get disappointed again. I was satisfied with 2.6, it seemed like a good update, but this BS makes me lose faith in Ludia again. This is the 4th update in a row that’s been messed up. Don’t disappoint the community. Poukandactylus should keep 130 speed. Fix the move Distraction’s name. Fix medium nullifying counter. Buff cunnings. Ludia, we’ve been waiting for change long enough. You need to change the way you do things. Make polls about which creatures need buffs or nerf, actually interact with the community! Don’t blindly make balance choices for no reason. Lastly, don’t lie in the patch notes. Everything that happens in an update should be mentioned in the patch notes, period.
We expect better from now on.

7 Likes

Pouka it seems in a vacuum is OP against its victims. It can keep dodging and distracting while chipping health off. Thora can’t do anything against it. It does deal with cunning/fierce types well by being a chippy coward until it faces a resil then it’s toast.

Poukadac needs more oomph so maybe Sideflap being .5x damage and precise.

If Pouka gets a 2x attack say Pounce or likely Aerial Pounce (Precise Pounce added with Dodge), it will be OP against anything that cannot deal with Dodge and Distract concurrently.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think it should have a 2X move. I just think for moves wise make the flap move 1.5X.
But I think the main issue are resilient creatures because their stats don’t seem balanced for example dio has a 30% crit and a armour piercing counter and a rampage and invincibility. Another example is Gemini that it can break shield when its not fierce.

So… Kinda how Dio is OP against cunnings?

That’s how it should work for cunnings. If resilients can destroy cunnings whilst taking little damage, why shouldn’t a cunning or two be able to take out fierce dinos with the same ease? And yes, fierce should be able to do the same to resilients (and I suppose my Mortem does, thanks to the speed immunity).

We barely have any moves that just deal with one or the other, and even when there is, Poukan can be distracted anyway, so a simple precise pounce from Erliko is yet another counter. I tried Poukan since the update, by the way - she still loses to a lot of dinos, getting only a small amount of damage in.

2 Likes