Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.7 Known Issues

Hello DPG Members,

Our team has been made aware of some issues following Update 2.7. These issues are being actively investigated and worked on:

• Alert issues with Compsognathus GEN2
  • Group Shield issues for Flocks during Raids

Fixed:

• An additional creature card was appearing in the Collections

Please note version 2.7.26 was released on iOS for additional back-end optimizations.

05/20/2021 Update

• The Alert issues for Compsognathus GEN2 should now be resolved with a reboot.

05/25/2021 Update

2.7.28 has released for both platforms. It addresses:

• Text issues for Super Distraction
  • Group Shield issues for Flocks

05/27/2021 Update

• Allosaurus HP is now 4650
  • Compsognathus GEN2 speed is now 127

We appreciate your support and we will continue to keep you updated as these issues become resolved!

10 Likes

3 known issues only? How about all the raid glitches where people don’t get invites and have to restart? Or when you sometimes don’t even join the raid when starting one or gets invited to one? Laughable

26 Likes

solo 3 fallos dicen …

1 Like

Sorry guys, but these “looking into” statements are reading a bit like platitudes now when not only are they common occurrences, they don’t seem to take priority like when there’s a bug in the marketplace. Instead we get these trophy changes that nobody wants, and bugs that are over two years old go untouched. You guys say that you want to listen and improve communication, but this post seems like it’s about 5 days late considering the issues that were resolved were resolved that long ago.

12 Likes

What about the people who can’t deboost dinos? I know a few having this issue. And “support” hasn’t gotten back to them despite this issue accusing for 2 days. And then factor in the boost shuffle is set to end 14 hours early. C’mon now. This needs addressed like, yesterday.

4 Likes

What about the issue of the tourney points reward system? That seems like a big problem you need to fix!

2 Likes

What Celtic, do you mean issues like those

Also maybe have a video link of it

1 Like

There is definitely more than 3 known issues in 2.7.

3…00 issues :rofl:

4 Likes

There is a massive glitch with strike towers. Creatures seem to be ignoring the delay of the move that they used. Last week during the dodo strike the dodo used alert decoy right off the the bat completely disregarding the delay.

another glitch, AIs in the strike towers completely disregard a moves cooldown.

3 issues I really think Ludia needs to look again there’s definitely more than three issues and some have been around for months …

1 Like

ludia you havent fixed the invitation loading issue. Its been like from 2.4 I think and you havent fixed it yet

How about the constant lagg that appear when you open pvp leaderboard, alliance member list, someone team ?

4 Likes

Translated from Spanish

only 3 failures they say…

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

What a bloody joke :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ludia I have near failing vision without my glasses, and I can still find more than 3 bugs without the glasses being on.

5 Likes

Ludia- we fixed 3 minor bugs!
also ludia on tournament medal bug- nah we will pass, lets screw over our players more.

You clearly missed many issues.
Why is the move distraction still called reduced damage?
What about the plethora of alliance chat bugs?
Map bugs, times when nothing spawns on the map or when you can’t turn the camera around?
Why does compy have 33% rend and 66% damage resistances, when they should be 34% and 67%?
Seriously ludia, this is getting bad. You never fixed the issues, and now you are blatantly ignoring several.

Not only that, but you added the new trophy system to tournaments. While it makes sense in arena, this system should not be in tournaments.
It seems ludia hasn’t honored their agreement for more open communication with gamepress. Or maybe it isn’t ludia… maybe universal is doing this… ludia has to get universal’s approval to update the game, because of ludias contract with them. I think we may have found our culprit.

1 Like