Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.8 Known Issues

Hello DPG Members!

Our team has been made aware of some issues following Update 2.8. These issues are being actively investigated and worked on:

• Several issues were discovered with the Refer-a-Friend feature that was not present during testing and only present when in the live environment. As a result, the Refer-a-Friend feature will be temporarily deactivated until the issues are resolved.
  • Andrewtherium is using the incorrect Deinotherium amount during Fusions

06/21/2021 Update

• Andrewtherium is now consuming the correct Deinotherium DNA amount as of June 16th, 2021
  • 2.8.30 released for both platforms. This addresses UI issues and Analytical issues for the new News Center.

07/12/2021 Update

• The issues with the Refer-A-Friend feature have been resolved and the feature has been re-activated. Happy Recruiting!

Thank you for your support and stay tuned as we will continue to keep you updated as these issues become resolved!

80 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

8 Likes

Not sure if it’s just some SUPER WIERD bad luck, or if something is messed up … I went 15/15 on on 10 DNA fuses when created Scorpius Gen 2.

6 Likes

That’s by design. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Oh and it didn’t include the missing season FIP rewards either :wink:

8 Likes

looks like a really bad luck
i had 30 / 50 / 50 / 30 ><

we need a way to talk to friends.

19 Likes

Not only that, but the scorpious rexes as well, not only does the sounds not sync up to the creature in battle, but they’re also very quiet during the battle. Not to mention the fact that it doesn’t use its quills in the animation when the impact literally involve the quills. Also, the background music cuts out very frequently :confused:

6 Likes

@Eugene maybe not an error, but the names of Lethal Quill Shot and Toxic Quill Shot don’t really match their effects, so it may make sense to switch them. Toxic Quill Shot inflicts 33.4% DOT for three turns like Lethal Wound, but isn’t called Lethal Quill Shot. Meanwhile, Lethal Quill Shot only inflicts 25% DoT for two turns, and also inflicts distraction like Venomous Counter (with Venomous being somewhat equivalent to toxicity). Do you think these names could be swapped to decrease confusion?

8 Likes

I just have two things I wanted to say. 1. Make it so the apex can be made by anyone, it just takes longer then doing battles. Also, it would be cool of friends could share assets like coins, darts, and hard cash.
Thanks

14 Likes

Thanks for the warning because i really love to play the game.
But is it maybe also a idea to have a world chat so people can talk with each other.
And about leveling i play this game for a couple years now and im still low level because you get only exp when you level a dino.
Is it maybe a idea to also give exp when you catch new species and after you hunt a dino…
It would be more fun if you level sometimes.

Greetz Michael.

Ps.:I really love the game

6 Likes

Me too
I had 30/30/30 after that 8/8/9…like…

I can’t even get into the game yet.

The Quill Impact on Scorpius Rex Gen 2 doesn’t stun either

1 Like

Why is it when you have an update you always make an announcement of known issues why release the update if you have issues every time why can’t you just get it right? And where is all our sanctuary items?

6 Likes

It does stun for me

So no one is going to talk about the obvious? Like, admitting that they didn’t test it?

5 Likes

Thanks for letting us know

1 Like

Hey Mudkipz, thanks for this info. I’ll pass it on to our team.

2 Likes

The team is aware of Andrewtherium using the incorrect Deinotherium amount during Fusions!

7 Likes