Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.8 Known Issues

Una duda ya no puedo iniciar sección en Google play juegos haya lo tenia todo, tuve que poner invitado despues me fui a ajustes y le pique a Google play juegos me dice estableciendo conexión con Google play juegos y no pasa nada. Ya no se que hacer!!

Translated from Spanish

One doubt I can no longer start section in Google play games, I had it all, I had to put guest then I went to settings and hit Google play games, it tells me establishing a connection with Google play games and nothing happens. I do not know what to do!!

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

One doubt I can no longer start a section in Google play games, I had everything, I had to put guest then I went to settings and hit Google play games, it tells me establishing a connection with Google play games and nothing happens. I do not know what to do!!

No small incs for the new Rare Baja Raid? Not good for alliance missions for us! Was relying on them!

Hey ludia away I enjoy your game can you add emojis and pictures in chat and also for this week ALLIANCE missions why is there Monolophosaur but no Monolophosaur Gen 2?

Because the two are entirely different creatures with mostly different uses.

Yeah but now people have like the scropius rex , scorpius rex gen2 ro get gen3 so it will be easier to add Monolophosaur gen 2 in the alliance missions

1 Like

There are certain “packages” for the alliance missions that get stuck in each incubator. Mono G2 is part of the Distraction Package with some other creatures (maybe Koolasuchus?) that wasn’t included these two weeks. That being said, we do get the opportunity to dart it.

1 Like

Thread has been updated!

2 Likes

How about the bajada boss @Eugene ?? That boss has bugged animation at group Superior Vulnerability and only has one incubator instead of 11

1 Like

True. Happened to me as well.

Yeah ludia, just please change the tail whip animation for bajadsaurs as when it does tail whip with shows like the fence of the lagoon

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Help - Can’t Play Game

A doubt that I can no longer start a section in Google Play Games, I had everything, I had to put it as a guest, then I went to the settings and pressed Google Play Games, it tells me that I establish a connection with Google Play Games and nothing happens

140 darts max is too low.

1 Like

Why is my account suspended every week?

Thread Updated!

4 Likes