Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Update 2.9 - August 4, 2021

Good morning DPG members,

Due to unforeseen technical issues, we will be postponing Update 2.9 to tomorrow.

Please visit your in-game mailbox for a little gift from us for today’s maintenance time.

Chins up though, the update will still go on!

We will be expecting to go into maintenance break tomorrow Wednesday (8/04/21) at 9:00 AM ET - read the Release Notes for details if you haven’t yet and stay tuned for live updates on this space.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and the Forum for any status updates!

23 Likes

Unforeseen technical issue meaning… you forgot the boost shuffle, yeah?

82 Likes

Boooo
Boooo
10 chara

2 Likes

We can only hope… The thing is, it’s going to require more than a shuffle to figure it all out. Plus I suspect they can do that on a whim and no code would need to be injected. I suspect they found a mistake - probably a big one to push the date. My years in agile software release-fu tells me so

11 Likes

Does that mean ludia have realised it’s a mess and thinking of a way to give us a boost reset

Oh I don’t think anyone needs to chin up this is a update a large part of the player base doesn’t want .

28 Likes

I didn’t seriously mean that was the technical issue… just hammering the point home that a huge shift like this without a boost shuffle is insulting to the player base

17 Likes

still locked out of the game…

Postponed til tomorrow but the game is still down.

Good job Ludia

8 Likes

Postponed, but why does the app still say the game is under maintenance and won’t open?

4 Likes

does this mean none of the changes will occur today? I was so excited for this

1 Like

Oh no. Welp, I guess there ain’t much we can do

The game still says in maintenance for quite a few in my alliance. FYI.

Back in now for all.

I’m still seeing the update screen. Does this mean the game is offline until tomorrow?

1 Like

You can enjoy the game as it is now

Cus when the update hits it will be a mess

7 Likes

14 Likes

No more maintenance for me. I got back in.

1 Like

I sure hope it’s because a certain someone decided that it wasa good idea to add boost reset

3 Likes

I’ve been in the game the whole time… They didn’t kick me for maintenance

1 Like

Can’t start… Stop at 8/29

Please visit your in-game mailbox for a little gift from us for today’s maintenance time.They are working on something.