Hello fellow DPG members,
Since Update 1.7, we are aware that issues have arisen, some of which have already been fixed, others that are in the process of being fixed. Please see below for details.
- Stat Boosts: the ability to purchase Stat Boost multiple times should not have been made available. See below point 2 for more details.
- White flash during reward collections
- Matchmaking instability
- Prowl ability not Cleansing
- Drone controls settings adjusted to mitigate changes from 1.6. To 1.7.
- The initial adjustments were intended to provide for smoother on-boarding of new players, however, the feedback indicated that the changes were too abrupt for existing players.
- Hungarian game fix affecting game access for players in Hungary.
- Pink VFX in battle affecting players when connectivity was lost.
- Damage miscalculation affecting certain creatures in battle.
- Soft lock affecting all low-end devices and more particularly iOS 12 players with 1GB of RAM.
- Tournament Medals: players can now gain and lose 30 medals in wins and losses. See below point 1 for more details.
- Tournament AI: AI button is no longer available in tournament. This was never intended. See below points 1 and 2 for more details.
- Tournament Reward Display: Some players were incorrectly informed that they were in the top 500 at the end of the tournament. See below point 1 for more details.
Related to the above are the following announcements.
- The upcoming Tournament (05/10) will be the same as the last one (05/03). Boosts and AI will be entirely disabled and it will include the new medal deferential for wins and loses (see above).
- A reminder that under normal circumstances exploiting bugs is a violation of our Fair Play and Community Guidelines. However, due to the multiple issues emerging from Update 1.7, we have decided to take full responsibility of both the Stat Boost and Tournament AI exploits. We will not be penalizing players attempting to make the most of our game while it is not operating to our standards.
Our apologies to all those affected by the above issues. Our team is still working on mitigating these bugs and we are in ongoing discussions as to how to proceed moving forward. More information is to come.