[News] Jurassic World Alive | Valentine’s Event 2022

Get lovestruck over the events and offers centered around your top voted Legendaries and their components.

Between February 9th and February 15th, visit Event Supply Drops to collect these special creatures, or grab them all now in the Showcase Incubator.

Take on the creatures needed to create Community’s best loved Legendaries in the Strike Event. Defeat them and win the DNA you need to fuse their adored hybrids.

Charming creatures wait for you in court. Crush their dreams of victory with Stun effects in this themed Trial!

Lastly, don’t forget to collect up to 15,000 coins during the scheduled event with the special Valentine’s Day Treasure Chase!

Happy Valentine’s Day DPG members! :cupid:

11 Likes

Is that 15k every 12 hours for 48 hours or 15 every day?

2 Likes

I think whole day

Their “events” or holidays just takes away money from us. Less money in chests is not how you celebrate.

7 Likes

Have made this point during the last 2 events. Xmas left players 25k+ out of pocket, lunar aabout 20k. How can an event be ‘special’ if its worse than standard play?

9 Likes

Yay another treasure chase that gives LESS coins. :expressionless::man_facepalming::roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I just hope we will be getting many green supply’s drop’s for the epic’s and the rare’s…

2 Likes

Just more disappointment from these game devs lol

I only want 2 or 3 max out of my 10 from my flat. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::neutral_face:

2 Likes

I’ll take more Arctalces and Ankylomoloch DNA any day. At this rate I’ll have a fusable apex before I even get a valentine :rofl:

Wait, I don’t think that’s a good thing…

3 Likes

Why Indominus?

Fukuimimus is a better choice

I don’t think it was out when they released the survey so it wasn’t an option.

Arctalcesand Bumpymoloch for me! And 12 Bumpy attepmts

1 Like

I’m going for;

Bumpy
Arctalces
Ankylomoloch
Arctodus and Cerva
And Spino cause I’m close to Constrictor.

1 Like

Maan last year we got 15 k chase every single day, this is a downgrade >:( . Just give us a regular chest or at least increase the maximum limit on it

3 Likes

Imma dart
Raptor
T. rex (so I can get indominus soon)
Bumpy
the bear
Para lux
The deer
And the other bear

1 Like

This discussion has been had the last two ‘special events’ and got precisely nowhere other than “we’ll forward it to ludia”, followed by zero response and the thread falling away.

3 Likes

Well I’m going after spinotahsuchus and para lux

Wait dose the valentines sent have a chance of giving u para lux?