Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | We Can Save Them 2021

Hello all!

As DPG members, we are devoted to protecting the rights of prehistoric creatures in the Jurassic World.

Together we can help ensure the securement of their health , environment and overall well being.
Visit your sanctuaries to feed your hungry creatures, interact with them to keep them company, and of course, to play with them! :heart:

Between March 3rd (10:00 AM ET) to March 5th (10:00 AM ET), celebrate the DPG by participating in special Events, now on the Map and in the Market!

Together we can save them!

34 Likes

Will be interesting to see, increased DNA from Sanctuaries?

8 Likes

Let’s hope so! Either way I’m looking forward to see what we get.

6 Likes

I’ll skip the “In the market” part and save my wallet :+1:

11 Likes

Honestly I don’t think that we are able to save poor tyrannosaurus from monolometrodon’s powerful, bone-crushing jaws but ok.

9 Likes

33 Likes

Too soon… :cry:

10 Likes

And then make them fight to the death for entertainment and profit!

It’s exciting being the good guys, isn’t it? :wink:

12 Likes

We are not actually making them fight, they are going to the arena to drink and eat but then they encounter other dinosaurs and fight for dominance, like what happens in the city park arena for example. But you still have a point.

2 Likes

Not entirely true. Raids and Strike Towers is emulating Owen team taking down the Indominus. We’re still using them to fight wild dinosaurs.

1 Like

New event creature like acrocanthosaurus? Ceratosaurus perhaps

2 Likes

Nah, let’s face it. Each of us that has ever set foot in the arena or a tournament is a variant of Vic Hoskins, and Dr. Wu is our best and closest friend as we level up.

8 Likes

Hey, it makes me get bigger and better stuff, plus it’s fictional. :smirk:

C’mon guys, let’s bring Mr. Brightside…

There’s blood, and there’s some dramatic fall down… But c’mon… We’re not killing 'em. Just knocking their brains out :brain::dizzy_face::woozy_face: But killing? Nope. Not me, buddy :innocent:

I mean, if we were really able to kill a creature, and that creature would never - ever - comeback :thinking: like, gone… Once and for all.

Does anybody here really think that we would have that many Monolometrodoms roaming around the arenas and annoying our lives every now and then if we could actually kill those things!?
:roll_eyes::crazy_face:

1 Like

As much as I love this game and JWTG…

I’m with Ian Malcolm on this whole issue :joy:.

6 Likes

excuse me as I go cry

I kinda think if we were able to actually kill them off permanently, that ONLY things like Monolometrodon and a handful of others would still be running around! :smiley:

Me too… Welcome to Jurassic world

3 Likes

anyone notice anything on this with the sanctuaries? I can’t find anything different