Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Wild Carnivores Event (2022)

Hide your goats because these Community-Voted Favorite Carnivores are on the loose! :goat::scream:

Start the year off right with this special event. :tada: Between January 5th to January 11th, visit Event Supply Drops to collect the carnivorous creatures you picked, or grab them all in the Showcase Incubator!

The sharp toothed creatures in this Trial Event are totally wild! Put an end to their chaos with a team of 3 Cunning creatures.

And of course, open Coin Chase boxes every hour during the scheduled Chase and collect up to 25,000 coins!

Happy Playing!

20 Likes

Atleast we’re getting titanoboa ahead of Troodoboa

(But ludia cant share that yet :smirk:)

3 Likes

At least we can get free arctodus and albertosaurus dna again

2 Likes

I am rushing for the T-Rex

1 Like

or allobertosaurus :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I was also hoping for Alberto Alloraptor hybrid…just always kinda made sense, but oh well :frowning:

At least it wasn’t another Carno hybrid lolololol

1 Like

:frowning: allobeto (alloraptor+albertosarus) me gustaria verlo

Mod Edit:
Translated from Spanish

:frowning: allobeto (alloraptor + albertosarus) I would like to see it

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

An Alberto and alloraptor hybrid would be deadly. Alloraptor already has decent speed and high attack. This hybrid would just be a beast when it comes to damage

1 Like

Pueden introducir al Yutiranus para fusionarlo con el trodon plis

Mod Edit:
Translated from Spanish

They can introduce the Yutiranus to merge it with the trodon please

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you think is malo?

I am totally darting Tardo I need him for Thor

I really want to have 1 legendary

1 Like

And my user name is Rells

My user is DiggingApothecar I’m pretty sure how about a rajastegasaurus which makes a rajastegoconstricter.

i have scorpios rex no one cannot defeat me

If we could get the raptor squad’s dna then it would had been good.

Well i have Alloraptor, Erlikogamma and several others who counters Scorpius Rex.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

What I need to do is feed Rexy more cheese…
But I’m afraid he will eat too much

If this is a wish list I’d like 100k each of Arctodus and Cervalces. Okay thanks :blush:

1 Like