Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World: The Game | CALENDAR EVENTS

Hello fellow dinosaur trainers.

As some of you may have noticed the number of events on any one day of the calendar has been increasing. Due to this, we have had to make decisions of what should not appear on the calendar when to many events were active. These decisions have understandably frustrated and confused players. To rectify this we have decided to split the calendar into two:

First:
All the regular daily events are listed here:

Once the 8 weeks have passed it will restart at week 1.

Second:
Each week we will continue to post a weekly calendar with all the events not marked on this schedule, along with a note to mark which corresponding event week it is.

The week of May 4th - May 10th, 2020 will correspond with Week 1 of this calendar.

Thank you.

Edit:

Addition VIP events have been added. Instead of adding them to calendar above, they will remain separate.

Note no new events are added Tuesday and Thursday they just appear above and below.

7 Likes

Coloquem um evento para todos os níveis de desbloqueio do Rhamphorynchus,pois eu não tenho ele desbloqueado

Translated from Portuguese

Place an event for all Rhamphorynchus unlock levels, as I don’t have it unlocked

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

Can you do a Rhamphorhynchus unlock event só i can unlock it ??? Please!!!

Updated with new VIP daily events.

2 Likes

Can there be another unlock week for rare/common creatures, with different ones this time? (Add carno too if possible)… It would be awesome…

I am sure another unlock week will occur, I just don’t know when :slight_smile: I’ll pass on your request to the team,

1 Like

@Keith thank you! It would be nice if you had
Pyroraptor, Nasuto, Allosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Carnotaurus, Tyrannotitan etc

I am level 62 and I want to unlock ramphorhyuncus plz let me know how??

Hello Zia_Imaad, If I am not mistaken you get the Rhamphorhynchus as an unlock for clearing Battle Stage 67. So only a few more levels to go.

1 Like

@Keith what? As a level 61 player, I can say its a special event dino. After the november 2019 update removing many creatures from battle stages. Fortunately I got mine through the special event

Sorry, It is part of the unlock cycle on Mondays. You might be too high a level for the next one. So you may have to wait until a rare unlock week.

I understand there’s a cycle but at this point there is dozens of special event dinos only unlockable In tournaments and that’s not including all the cenezoic and aquatic creatures that are just legendary or super rare as someone who doesn’t have the option of spending every available second I have to play the game but I still want to collect them all can you please make the availability to unlock these more common not once or twice every 18 months or so but maybe quarterly at least please

Or could it be possible to have an event once a month where you can at random unlock a creature you don’t have maybe a vip event or high levels or even the infinite battle stage

Concurrently you could have a seperate tournament for mainly lower level players but open to everyone to unlock the regular creatures that are event only

At the bare minimum please make the creatures for hybrids more available please

It took me almost 2 years to unlock all of the creatures, and that was playing every day just about. This game is a long haul game if you are looking to unlock all of the creatures.

4 Likes

I have been playing the game since it’s release I just don’t have the ability to constantly play I only have a handful of event creatures because I’ll miss too much of the event even the titan tickets I’ll miss by a couple

So could you alert us when the ramphorhyuncus event is

Your best bet is to check the schedule on Sundays to see if there is anything getting unlocked for the week that you need / want to pursue.

Hello, simple question, how am I supposed to unlock psephoderma, trinacromerium, hauffisaurus, leptocleidus and styxosaurus? These ones haven’t had an unlock since forever, I’ve gone hrough 2 cicles and these never came out

1 Like