Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World: The Game | CALENDAR EVENTS

From the information I have, it should be week 2

2 Likes

Hauffiosaurus is coming this week. I still need Helicoprion, Leptocleidus, Elasmosaurus and Styxosaurus.

3 Likes

So do I.

Hauffiosaurus is nice though.

2 Likes

Styxosaurus recently had a bracketed tourney, were you above or below the level cap for it when it happened? I was there for Styx (and won it), but I still need Onchopristis too.

That leads me to wonder if they will have a normal event again, because Shunosaurus had a bracketed tourney but I do not think he will be having a Monday unlock…

It’s kind of crazy how long one of the aquatics has gone without an unlock, considering it’s just one of the SR ones. It’s obvious which one from my remaining badges to complete (I’ve never missed an unlock since I started playing, not counting early tournaments, which is why I don’t have the Mammotherium yet). I think there was one opportunity some months back, but only for lower level players.

3 Likes

Oh Yes!! Is it next week?

1 Like

Keith,last week was week 1 as we had avian ancestors on Sunday,you said the unlock week is week 2,so it should be this week actually.

1 Like

I think @Keith’s reply wasn’t to my message, it was probably a reply to @Sionsith or @Predator_X … but I’m still intrigued thinking of a common unlock week xD

1 Like

Well,Labyrinthosaurus and Limnorhynchus !!! At last!

1 Like

Ya… I want those… :joy: Hybrids

1 Like

I want Coloborhynchus, Pelecanimimus, Toujiangosaurus and Bonitasaura really badly, but I have absolutely no idea how I got Utahraptor. I remember playing for Hatzegopteryx and Labyrinthodontia at lower levels, but the mentioned 4 creatures is what I am really really looking forward to.

2 Likes

I only have a utahraptor unlocked :joy:

2 Likes

I have only Utahraptor unlocked,I progressed too fast and hence had to skip the unlocks , Nundasuchus is maxed,but Tuajiangosaurus is not there.

1 Like

Oh… XD I think I had gotten my Utahraptor last year january when battle stages actually gave all creatures… I think back then I had unlocked Diplodocus too because I remember having him unlocked before the battle stage when I restarted in March 2020. Alas, had I given attention to the game last year XD

Same here, nundasuchus maxed, toujangosaurous missing :fearful:

1 Like

Same here, too. Nundasuchus needs his counterpart! XD

1 Like

My reply was confirming to Sionsith that we were in week 2. As for a common unlock week, I would keep an eye out on the weekly calendars that go out on Sundays to be the first to know.

1 Like

I’d really love it if it comes out next week, because I never expected to get excited over unlocking commons XD

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Pyroraptor Event

Reviving old announcement threads/necro-posting.