Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World: The Game | CALENDAR EVENTS

There was a Psephoderma unlock recently.

1 Like

When you say two cycles I am not sure what you mean, hauffisaurus was not to long ago, maybe 6-8 months ago.

1 Like

Not for people that were lvl 65+

1 Like

I wasn’t here 8 months ago, that might’ve before the november update

1 Like

More so to demonstrate that this game is a long ball game. Some unlocks can go more than a year or two or three before coming back around.

4 Likes

So how do high lvl players unlock ramphorhyuncus

1 Like

As mentioned above, you need to wait for a rare unlock week. The last rare unlock week ran from April 06 - 12 and Rhamphorhynchus was available for unlock for anyone level 50 and above. The next unlock week will be for some common dinosaurs, another rare one is scheduled after that. So you just have to be patient and eventually you will get your chance.

5 Likes

@Keith now I’m excited :smiley: when is this common unlock week? Any rough date?

2 Likes

@Keith do you know how big/long the unlock “rotation” is for Mon/Thurs/rare weeks, or is it random with some dinos having a better chance than others?

3 Likes

I do not have that information. Looking at the past calendars it looks like some appear more frequent then others. but I cannot tell you why.

5 Likes

@Keith I want to make sure I am tracking correctly, this coming weeks events will be from week 2 of the list in the original post plus the added VIP events correct?

It says that on the weekly schedule. Yes, week 2.

From the information I have, it should be week 2

2 Likes

Hauffiosaurus is coming this week. I still need Helicoprion, Leptocleidus, Elasmosaurus and Styxosaurus.

3 Likes

So do I.

Hauffiosaurus is nice though.

2 Likes

Styxosaurus recently had a bracketed tourney, were you above or below the level cap for it when it happened? I was there for Styx (and won it), but I still need Onchopristis too.

That leads me to wonder if they will have a normal event again, because Shunosaurus had a bracketed tourney but I do not think he will be having a Monday unlock…

It’s kind of crazy how long one of the aquatics has gone without an unlock, considering it’s just one of the SR ones. It’s obvious which one from my remaining badges to complete (I’ve never missed an unlock since I started playing, not counting early tournaments, which is why I don’t have the Mammotherium yet). I think there was one opportunity some months back, but only for lower level players.

3 Likes

Oh Yes!! Is it next week?

1 Like

Keith,last week was week 1 as we had avian ancestors on Sunday,you said the unlock week is week 2,so it should be this week actually.

1 Like

I think @Keith’s reply wasn’t to my message, it was probably a reply to @Sionsith or @Predator_X … but I’m still intrigued thinking of a common unlock week xD

1 Like