Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World: The Game | CALENDAR EVENTS

Well,Labyrinthosaurus and Limnorhynchus !!! At last!

1 Like

Ya… I want those… :joy: Hybrids

1 Like

I want Coloborhynchus, Pelecanimimus, Toujiangosaurus and Bonitasaura really badly, but I have absolutely no idea how I got Utahraptor. I remember playing for Hatzegopteryx and Labyrinthodontia at lower levels, but the mentioned 4 creatures is what I am really really looking forward to.

2 Likes

I only have a utahraptor unlocked :joy:

2 Likes

I have only Utahraptor unlocked,I progressed too fast and hence had to skip the unlocks , Nundasuchus is maxed,but Tuajiangosaurus is not there.

1 Like

Oh… XD I think I had gotten my Utahraptor last year january when battle stages actually gave all creatures… I think back then I had unlocked Diplodocus too because I remember having him unlocked before the battle stage when I restarted in March 2020. Alas, had I given attention to the game last year XD

Same here, nundasuchus maxed, toujangosaurous missing :fearful:

1 Like

Same here, too. Nundasuchus needs his counterpart! XD

1 Like

My reply was confirming to Sionsith that we were in week 2. As for a common unlock week, I would keep an eye out on the weekly calendars that go out on Sundays to be the first to know.

1 Like

I’d really love it if it comes out next week, because I never expected to get excited over unlocking commons XD

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Pyroraptor Event

Reviving old announcement threads/necro-posting.