[News] Jurassic World: The Game | Changes to Hot Times

Hello Everyone,
We have been made aware of a bug that is affecting Creature Discount Hot Times. Due to this bug, we will replace the affected Hot Time Discounts starting tomorrow (11/09/21). Please note that our team is working to fix this issue and will revert them once fixed.

Here is the new temporary Hot Times discounts schedule:

Hot Time - Monday 8 AM - Hatchery Speed Up 10% OFF
Hot Time - Monday 12 PM - Battle Speed Up - 10% REG / 20% VIP
Hot Time - Monday 6 PM - Creation Lab 15%
Hot Time - Monday 8 PM - VIP Battle Speed Up 20%

Hot Time - Tuesday 8 AM - Hatchery 10% VIP 20%
Hot Time - Tuesday 12 PM - Battle Speed Up 10% OFF
Hot Time - Tuesday 6 PM - VIP Speed Up Battle 15%
Hot Time - Tuesday 8 PM - VIP Creation Lab 15%

Hot Time - Wednesday 8 AM - Battle Speed Up 10%
Hot Time - Wednesday 12 PM - Hatchery Speed Up 15%
Hot Time - Wednesday 6 PM - Creation Lab 15% OFF
Hot Time - Wednesday 8 PM - VIP Hatchery Speed Up 15%

Hot Time - Thursday 8 AM - Battle Speed Up 10%
Hot Time - Thursday 12 PM - Speed UP Battle 10% / 20% VIP
Hot Time - Thursday 6 PM - Creation Lab 15% OFF
Hot Time - Thursday 8 PM - Speed Up Hatch 10% OFF

Hot Time - Friday 8 AM - Battle Speed Up 10% / VIP 20%
Hot Time - Friday 12 PM - Battle Speed Up 10%
Hot Time -Friday 6 PM - Creation Lab 15% OFF
Hot Time - Friday 8 PM - VIP Battle Speed Up 20%

Hot Time - Saturday 8 AM - VIP Hatchery Speed Up 10%
Hot Time - Saturday 12 PM - VIP Creation Lab Speedup 10%
Hot Time - Saturday 6 PM - VIP Battle Speed Up 15% OFF
Hot Time - Saturday 8 PM - VIP Fusion Speed UP 10%

Hot Time - Sunday 8 AM - Speed Up Battle 15% OFF
Hot Time - Sunday 12 PM - VIP Speed Up Hatchery 15%
Hot Time - Sunday 6 PM - VIP Battle Speed Up 25%
Hot Time - Sunday 8 PM - VIP Creation Lab 15%

Thank you

15 Likes

What time zone are those times for ?
There’s no hybrid discount there so will that be added or there’ll be no hybrid discount until the bug is fixed ?

3 Likes

I believe they are in eastern time. They should be happening at the same time as before. No creature discounts, as such I believe that includes hybrids until the issue is fixed.

10 Likes

Oh no, there goes my planned spend for the week out of the window. Now I am glad that at least I bought 1 I. rex gen 2 in today’s 10% discount rather than waiting for the hybrid one on Wednesday- but the plan was to buy my second one then.

7 Likes

Noooooo. I just unlock scorpion Rex and needed a DNA discount for further copies. Rats.

6 Likes

I suppose il take this time to stack up on dna and just work on tournament ledgendaries. I desperately need more metriaphodons in my lineup rn though :confused:

6 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
ok but why? For what reason are the hybrid and regular creature hot time discounts not included here? Does the bug affect those discounts in particular?

1 Like

3 Likes

@Bandeezee was it you looking for discounted fuse speed ups (I can’t remember who was looking for it)?

Have another 90 minutes or so on the discount window.

3 Likes

Yes, I was just going to post about that. I guess they’re back, but this one is only 10% :unamused:

I’m hoping one of the other days is 15%

1 Like

Looks to be sunday that has the 15% creation lab speedups at 8pm EST.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll keep an eye out.

1 Like

So are there any updates to the hot times situation? Is there a projected date by which we should expect to see normal hot times return? I’m really missing the creature discounts.

8 Likes

Hi, I should have an answer for you by the end of the day today (roughly 4 pm ET)

4 Likes

Hi all, Creature Hot Time Discounts will be returning on Monday, November 22nd, 2021!

14 Likes

I was hoping for a special sorry we missed some discounts here is an extra big we’re back discount.

6 Likes

The usual answer to that is …250 db :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh that’s a relief @Keith, I was beginning to worry. Thank you.

My DNA stock has risen excellently and I have been steadily hatching my random backlog, at least.

3 Likes

I havent been this high on dna in a while, theres some good news to the lack of discounts.

20211118_173045

Next week that’s gonna drop considerably with lots of segnos and metriaphs, but I should try to save more often.

3 Likes

Is there a problem with hot time discount timing again? Because now I can see the Battle team cooldown discount as active and usually there was Jurassic market discount scheduled at this time…

3 Likes