Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World: The Game - Cheaters Protocol | March 10, 2021

Hello Dinosaur Trainers,

Today we have some great news to share with you! In continuation to strengthen our fair play policy, starting in Update 50, suspicious accounts and behaviors detected by our system will be dealt with harsh penalties. We do believe in second chances; hence, current players who are violating the policy and guidelines should contact our Support Team immediately at support+jurassicworld@ludia.com with their game Support Key by March 24th, 2021! Your game progress will then be reset to avoid additional sanctions. Suspicious accounts found after the due date will face severe actions.

For further information, please take a moment to read our FAQ sections Jurassic World: The Game: Fair Play and Community Guidelines and Jurassic World: The Game: How Do I Self Report. We strongly recommend you write to our Support Team if you are doing any of the following:

• Using 3rd party software to alter your game files (adding resources, dinosaurs, etc.)
  • Hacking the game in any way
  • Exploiting bugs to your advantage and not reporting them

We know how important this subject is to the community and us. Thus, we hope that these new measures will help us maintain a fair play environment for all the players.

Lastly, we want to thank you all for playing Jurassic World: The Game!

Your feedback has helped us provide the best gaming experience, and we hope to continue for years to come!

The Jurassic World: The Game Team

22 Likes

Music to my ears @Keith and team, thank you for working towards making the game better for all of the legitimate players.

16 Likes

If you are going to reset someone’s game progress… what additional sanctions other than banning can you do?

Edit: I also keep a bunch of unfinished John Hammond statues that I pick up to build apato fossils and that put back down. I do this as a coin bank and for a burst h of XP post updates. This isn’t a suspicious activity, right?

6 Likes

That is inteligent playing, they are talking about using hack.

4 Likes

Thank you!

I ask, a while ago, in the Bananogmius tournament, apart from giving the corresponding package, they gave the Suchodus unlock by mistake. This is also considered “taking advantage of the bug” or do I have to report it to have it removed?

No that is not something to report as a global issue, now if you found a way to continue to get free copies of Suchodus by manipulating the game in some way, that is something to report.

1 Like

I only had the unlock by mistake, but to get it I paid the corresponding DNA, I did not have any free copy

1 Like

Thank you very much for your new support against cheating;
This will make the game more enjoyable for most of us who doesn’t use cheat.
All my best wishes to the team
Indominus Rex gen 2

1 Like

Thank god gaming beaver is not a hacker

that is unfortunate to hear in such a stale period of the game

1 Like

You’re upset that Ludia is going to crackdown on cheating? OK. You do you

idc because cheating affects literally no one who plays the game lol

1 Like

Affects the sells…

if you were hacking you’re not gonna pay for anything in this game regardless lol

1 Like

if everyone hacks no one will spend on the game… so game no more exist…

no, I understand why hacking is getting removed from Ludia’s perspective. I am kinda bummed tho cause the game is mad stale rn

1 Like

What kind of bugs are bannable anyways because I remember watching thegamingbeaver and he used that battle close app glitch, I tried to see if it worked but it didnt so that means its patched, should i self report about it? Also when I was doing the champion battle It was unlocking, then i switched to the battle arena because waiting for it to load and one of the battles that I didnt unlock just opened and unlocked, I quickly exited and the battle returned to being locked. Should I report about it?

yea that shouldn’t happen, you won’t get in trouble though cause it’s not ur fault

I’m so glad to hear that Ludia developers have started a way to get rid of cheating thanks Ludia

5 Likes