Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World: The Game | Clash of Titans Aug - Sep 2020 (August 10th, 2020)

Greetings, fellow Dino Trainers.

Here are the latest Clash of Titans’ results!

10 Likes

I’m surprised Umoon won by 9%.
I was ready to expect a Jurassic creature.

5 Likes

A close one. Thanks

4 Likes

Thanks @Daven! :smiley:

3 Likes

I will take anything

2 Likes

Looks like the Jurassic vote split and the reef sneaked in.

3 Likes

Votes for Eryops and Darwin are almost exactly the same.

Very happy to see Umoon winning this.
I also think the Jurassic creatures split the votes between themselves.
Umoon was the only one which was not in my ranks among these 3.
Last 1-2 months have been very good for me. Getting new creatures unlocked either by tournament or COT.
Cheers…

4 Likes

The only good reef I have is Henodus so good thing umoon was the pick.

1 Like

I’m really hoping that the next CoT or Tournament is for a Carnivore, I only have Ceratosaurus and Megalosaurus unlocked among Tournament carnivores.

Nice, was hoping the reef would win! I am surprised that the bird got so many votes since it just was in the COT very recently.

1 Like

I unfortunately never saw the vote…not that it would have made a difference but Eryops would have been awesome. Well I guess Umoon should net a fair amount of loyalty points in the Harbor.

3 Likes

Did any creature have like a 70% vote?

I would be annoyed with any carnivore that is not gorgosaurus or metriacanthosaurus, Gorgosuchus is the best and the only high end hybrid in game,and Metriaphodon is superior to almost every creature in the game and the best pterosaur hybrid,with an incredibly short cooldown .

1 Like

I don’t understand why you’re so abnormally against “any other carnivore”, what’s wrong in Secodontosaurus/Lythronax/Yutyrannus/Troodon? Except Secodonto, the other three have hybrids that literally slay in Dominator league even at level 10.

I, personally, would take any Tournament creature given at CoT or Tournaments (mainly because there was that moment of my gaming career when I thought I would never be able to get so far like I am now).

There is nothing wrong I am not against any other carnivore, it’s mainly that if it is gorgosaurus or metriacanthosaurus , I will know that in then future the hybrid is secured and that will mean a sigh of relief. The others have important hybrids too but these ones have hybrids of other classes,and a good mix is needed as the late game dinos are mainly carnivores.

2 Likes

Nice cant wait

2 Likes

Umoonasaurus shall serve a good reef. Since my jurassic ferocity is rising,I cannot afford to use my jurassics for grinding PvP thanks to cooldown and hence it is aquatics I am looking at.

1 Like

For me, it is better than the expensive leptostega hybrid that I have at level 30 :joy:

2 Likes

The hatch time is a major disadvantage , DNA cost is a major advantage

1 Like