Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World: The Game - End of Support for Android 5.0 and Below

Attention Fellow Dinosaur Trainers!

Please be informed that we are increasing our minimum supported Android OS version to 5.1 and will cease support for older Android devices (5.0 and below) effective immediately.

While we continue to focus on optimizing and developing new features for the game, we highly encourage all our players to update their operating system or log into their game on a supported device so they can continue playing Jurassic World: The Game.

Please note that players who currently have an Android device running 5.0 or below can contact our support staff at support+jurassicworld@ludia.com with their Support Key to transfer their Guest Accounts to a supported device. Our support team will be there to assist you in any way they can!

Thank you,

The Jurassic World: The Game Team

2 Likes

The impacts on my actual Android version are coming closer.:disappointed_relieved:

I am currently not below version 5, but I can see it coming - I just hope it doesn’t - the same fate that JPB met.

So are on my iPhone 5s lol,surprised that it still works after all these years.

Hey welcome to jurassic Park builder not that shocking if you think about it

So,you expect this one to end in a year or so? Like JPB

I expect just the opposite. Ending support for older OS shows me that they still want to improve the game by using the newest technology.

@DaWise_Weirdo I don’t, and I hope it won’t. Surely they won’t take out JWTG anytime soon? I mean, fans are already very heartbroken over JPB going away, so it would be a folly on Ludia’s part to take out JWTG very soon. I don’t think it’ll happen for the next 5-6 years, at least, because it’s pretty obvi that JWTG makes more money than JPB did…

As long as they make money and better opportunity cost for the developers doesn’t exist, they’ll keep the game going.

Which makes me concerned about the ad limits in the most recent version as ads are the $$$ to keep the game going.

3 Likes

Yup when jw3 comes out jwtg will die than when jw4 comes out jwa will die

We hope that is not the case.

1 Like