Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World: The Game | End of Support for iOS 10.3 and Below

Hello fellow Dinosaur Trainers,

Please be informed that we will soon discontinue support for Jurassic World: The Game on iOS devices running lower than iOS 11.

As we want to provide an optimal gaming experience, we strongly encourage players to either update their operating system to iOS 11 or higher or log into their game on a supported device to resume their progress.

Please note that accounts linked to Facebook or Sign In with Apple can be transferred by logging in on a supported device. Guest players can also contact our support staff at support+jurassicworld@ludia.com with their Support Key to transfer their account to a supported device. We advise not sending multiple emails as it may cause delays to receive a reply.

Our support team will do everything they can to assist players affected by these changes.

Thank you for your understanding,

The Jurassic World: The Game team

5 Likes

team What End Of Support for IOS ???

1 Like

This is support for version iOS 10.3 and earlier. iOS 10.3 was released in March 2017. So if you have not updated your iOS software in three and a half years, the game may no longer work.

Current mobile iOS software is iOS 14.2 released about two weeks ago. iOS 13 was early summer 2019.

4 Likes

Just 3 Years. 2017-2020 iOS 10.3 ? 14.2 2019-2020 !!!

1 Like

I hope this does not come across as condescending. But there are iOS versions 11, 12 and 13 between 10 and 14.

Ludia is just saying they aren’t going to be supporting a 3.5 year old Apple operating system anymore, but will be supporting iOS 11 and up.

Since iOS 14 was just released, this makes sense.

2 Likes

Hello there,

I have been playing JWTG everyday for the last several months as a guest. A few days ago, though, I was not able to open the game because I could not get the last update. The reason being that my old ipad 4 only runs IOS 10.

I regret a lot not having a facebook account. It would definitely have made things a lot easier now.

I downloaded the game on my cell phone but I want my old park back…

I sent a message to the address provided by Keith, but I did not receive any answer yet.

So Keith, or any other Ludia staff, I would greatly appreciate it if I could have any information about how to deal with this. I hope you will understand my situation.

Best.

1 Like

A response from Ludia Support will take 5 days or possibly more. I hope you included your old and new Support Keys

1 Like

Thanks, Andy. I did not include the new Support Key. Would you recommend to write them again in order to give them the new one?

1 Like

Yes, and support key of the new install on your phone.

1 Like

Thank you, Potato. I will send Ludia another email containing the old and new Support Key. The forum community is really fast and helpful indeed.

1 Like

Do not write them again, wait until they respond to your original email as writing them again will add another ticket to the system and it will not be connected to the first.

3 Likes

Guaranteed too late…

1 Like

Just sent them a second email… Probably too anxious to get this resolved ASAP. At least I explained everything again and presented the old and the new Support Key. Lets see what happens. Thanks anyway

1 Like

What is happening with my game? Is it related to this change? For the last few weeks my game have been crashing enormously more than before even at the stage of opening it. Also I just came across to a situation a few mins ago and can’t reach anything:

I also would like to ask you guys, I got a Facebook account and connected my game to it from the very early stages, is it possible for me to play the game via laptop computer just by entering Facebook like back in the old days of JP Builder?

Edit: My current phone is Android 10.

1 Like

I am experiencing the same thing, I don’t think it has anything to do with this post. I have sence got the news feed to work but still do not have access to the daily events.

Edit: Ludia servers might recognize Thanksgiving a day early and are currently prepping food.

3 Likes

Hello Cagkan,
I do not believe you can play the game on a PC like the old days of JP Builder.

We are aware of an issue that is causing some images not to load properly this morning our backend team is looking into the specific cause and working on a solution.

3 Likes

Yes ma’m I see, thanks for the quick response. Appreciated that, but I am also having an issue of being not able to make consecutive matches especially in weekend tourneys and daily modded PvP matches. I wrote it down for a couple of times at forums and also via Support but for the short version, it just throw me to an endless loop of loading/searching screen which forces me to quit and lose all the sources I spent and also dinos. Could this be also related to that change?

@Keith

2 Likes

I do not believe the two are not related. Have the support team answered you yet, if not I would ask for your patience and wait for a response.

3 Likes

same here cagkan

1 Like

It resolved here by itself, also I have got rid off all the unnecessary items on my phone yesterday but still having doubts of further problems like this one still to come and seriously considering to upgrade my phone with a new one despite it can easily be counted as decent around the other phones at the market but sadly not in the means of this “heavy” game as it seems so. I hope the support would have been working on the optimization of the game far more than this for the most participation in future. Related to the current low affordability for the new devices due to the global economics, it is not atomic science to see it coming of when the people start quitting game due to its unplayability. Please consider this as a humble but solid advice. Thanks a lot, yet again.

@Keith

1 Like