Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World: The Game | Game Crashes 05/27/2021 update

I use apple

Ah then I can’t help you there, sorry

Sometimes it takes a little while to show up depending on your location. I am on an iPhone and was able to get it by going to app store then clicking the 8 ball and refreshing the page and it was there.

2 Likes

Oh okay! This is a old device anyways I believe but I don’t think that’s the problem. Could be it has to get to my location.

May I ask, how old and what kind of device is it

It’s there now! :grin:

1 Like

I do not remember. It’s a iPad maybe from like 6,5 or 4 years ago?

So a iPad, hmm. Did most of the people who got hit with the bugs have a iPhone or iPad? If you don’t know then that’s ok because I’m a little curious, I have one of Samsung new 5G phones and my game worked like a charm.

The game seems to be working like normal now

1 Like

I have a alt account in my se iPhone and no crashes happened.

Hmm, this is making me more curious by the second. I gotta look more into the complaints of the crashes, see what devices got hit

My tablet got hit too. It’s a Amazon kindle

Yeah, kindles weren’t the best for me to run this game, I don’t know why though

The bug affected both Android and iOS devices causing players games to crash repeatedly and with the update should be fixed.

8 Likes

Yeah all my kindles are super slow but somehow that kindle ran better then the iPad. Did some tournaments before with no crashes on it.

1 Like

Aight, so it affected both users. Alright, thanks.

It had the potential to affect any device, including Amazon so they don’t have to feel left out either. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I somehow can’t post a picture on my iPad and I can’t use the phone bc I might I cleared history by accident and I’m trying to log in withFacebook but it gives me a error.

Did you have the support key written down somewhere?

It could be Facebook and I do have my support key. I did hear Facebook was down kinda.