Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World: The Game | Hot Times Event (September 2019)

Well that’s interesting- did they say if this was a permanent change?

That, I don’t have information on. :sweat:

However, if any changes pop up, we’ll be sure to give an update here.

I sure hope so. I’d probably use speedups on the Hatchery every week if not for the horribly early time of the usual discount on Tuesdays. Another time badly needed.

I used to much dna and dB today with the 30% off all hybrids and I used 120.000 LP I went a little crazy today time to calm down

1 Like

@Ned. I know we complain when things aren’t great. But 30% hot time VIP discount vs. 10% non vip hot time discount makes VIP feel worthwhile. So pass on a :+1: for that aspect.

6 Likes

I went all-in today. So we shall see

1 Like

I wait for tomorrow. No risk, no fun.

2 Likes

Agreed that this is nice. I now have a level 40 suprannotitan. I had forgotten about this little gem until the discount, and figured 7 more were needed!

1 Like

Totally agree. The usual 20% vs 15% the day before pales in comparison. I’d definitely value my membership a lot more if this one came up on a semi-regular basis.

I did save a bit of my stash for tomorrow, and decided not to spend it all on another Metria. As cool as he is, I just don’t need pteros as much as some other things. His time will come…

3 Likes

Debating whether to try using a custom trade or two to get some more DNA for tomorrow… thoughts? I have a pretty big stash of unhatched event dinos that might bring a good return and that I have unlocked so can always buy later if needed, or even one of my unhatched Tylos.

1 Like

If you are going to sell a VIP creature sell one that is already hatched that you can hatch out another one of, I believe they are 5,000 DNA per creature at level 1-10. You will probably get less than that on a custom trade offer.

1 Like

Thanks yeah that is what I figured out to do myself, instead of using the CT… although decided not to sell any of my VIPs… now that I know taking my Tylos to level 11 will get me the Elite prize wheel, all those extras I have are going to be a lot more important! Instead I’m going to sell some of the SR and legendary pteros I have which get me as much, if not more DNA, don’t have any hybrids, and that I pretty much never use. That will get me a nice amount of extra DNA to use, enough that with a good discount I can get another legendary hybrid from my list or a couple SRs. And I can wait until tomorrow to see what the discount even is, and whether I want to sell anything to get more DNA to buy with.

Looks like it’s the same discount today, 30%. Still a great deal!

2 Likes

It is a little bit like Amazon prime day.
I spent more than 250k DNA buying hybrids that I don’t desperately need. My hatchery waiting queue is now full of two dozens of hybrids.
Looking forward towards months of hybrid hatching.

2 Likes

I was able to scrape up more DNA than I thought I’d be able to since yesterday with some good TH trades that showed up so while I still was pretty limited I have a few weeks worth of stuff to hatch as well. Better than Amazon Prime Day, with discounts on all the stuff no one wants!

2 Likes

When you’re buying hybrids, 150k DNA sure goes fast

4 Likes

You don’t say.

2 Likes

For sure! I still can’t bring myself to spend any on the aquatic ones, as high priced as they are compared to their stats.

2 Likes

In case of an SR-only aquatic event or tourney, the hybrids might be needed. I keep mine at 10, except for one which I foolishly upped to 20. Regular SR 40s match about equally with the hybrids at 10, so I suppose you don’t really need them when you got the VIPs.

1 Like

The current hot time discount is for the Fusion Lab/Creation lab, NOT for the hatchery. :frowning: sad day. I was really excited that there was going to be another time for the hatchery discount. :sob:

@Jorge, @Ned - the original post should probably be edited to reflect the correct info (Thursdays, @6pm - 8pm: Fusion Lab).

1 Like