Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World: The Game | Instant Fusion Lab | September 21, 2020

Hello fellow dinosaur trainers.

We are aware that there are multiple issues with the Instant Creation Lab. At this time, the team has identified and confirmed that fusing Aquatic species and Cenozoic creatures are currently broken.

Until a fix is available, we ask all players to refrain from using the Instant fuse feature to create them.

Thank you for your understanding.

12 Likes

So this is in addition to the existing bugs with Jurassics as well? I’m kind of at the point of just not using this feature at all, unless it’s a creature I don’t mind losing for 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Only a few more hours before us VIPs will get our next gift.

But will we?

I still haven’t seen a statement from Ludia if all of us, who already have three slots, will get an additional fourth slot in the VIP SDNA factory or not.
And if not, will this “gift” simply be skipped or will all who are affected get some kind of compensation (50 bucks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

4 Likes

Hi tommi I think in sionsith video he also mentioned this, looks to be that we wont get anything this month and that we were meant to start on only 2 slots, hopefully we get an sdna pack for compensation though :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Nothing…zero…nada.

Not even a remark for all those who are not on this forum, Twitter or Facebook. Watching this countdown for a month and then nothing happens. That is how you make friends.

8 Likes

Well here I am still in month 4 or 5 (It’s been 12 days since I recieved S-DNA building)… y’all go on ahead :grimacing: I might take awhile

1 Like

Fury do you have only 2 slots available then? Or 3 slots like the rest of us?

1 Like

I think it was three, not very sure. I think I am around 18 days away from month 5, what month are you all at? (I joined VIP just to get an event more to squeeze into my first ever CoT, Megalosaurus [what a good desicion lol, that was the last sane CoT]).

1 Like

I’m a few days away from the extra slot we were supposed to be getting and a month from the instant hatchery (major hype) building.

But that’s interesting because apparently anyone that joined vip later should only have 2 slots now available instead of 3

1 Like

Sad Fury noises

2 Likes

Hello,
As far as I am aware, and have personally just experienced if you already had the 3rd slot, then unlocking the 3rd slot this month does not affect your game. The team views this not as something players are missing out on, instead, something players received and got to enjoy for an extra couple of months. No compensation has been planned, however, I have passed on your thought to the team.

2 Likes

That’s a very interesting and unique view from the team.

As I see it I got the lab with three slots and the announcement that I will get another slot in six months. I really do not care if I got those three slots intentionally or by accident, how could I have known.

A decent way to solve this could have been to give all players three slots and now the fourth like promised or replace the announced gift by something different. But just saying that it was not meant to be that way in the first place is beyond my imagination how Ludia should treat their players (CUSTOMERS).

The team had more than enough time to correct this what they not did.

For me it is as simple as that: Promise made…promise broken.

2 Likes

As I have said I have passed the feedback to the team that players would like compensation.

To answer your question, on how would you know? While not stated directly on the forums until a couple of days ago, I would say the video talking about the VIP functions posted back in April showing only 2 slots combined with the S-DNA production site. With the 3rd sloth saying “unlock at month 6”.
4rth slot saying “unlock at month 9”, combined with your game that had three unlocked and having the forth slot saying “unlock at month 9” could have been a clue.

However, I understand your point of view.

2 Likes

The video is a good point, Touché.

2 Likes

I agree with @Tommi, the game should have let us know we weren’t getting anything this month, when it quite clearly has been telling us for months that we’d be unlocking another slot. Some kind of in-game bonus like some extra s-DNA would be a nice way to apologize for misleading your paying VIP members like this.

2 Likes

Hello Mary_Jo,
Thank you for your feedback, I will also pass it along to the team and bring it up again on Monday in our team meeting.

1 Like

I will admit the video did have in one portion something showing that there would be 2 slots with unlocks at different times. I would counter this with what was released. In the video it also showed us more things than what was available when these were first released. until the newest items were released to be shown the SDNA factory said nothing about unlocking anything in future months all we had to go by was what the cards said and what we had already seen which was three slots with a card coming saying another slot, not slot three or slot four just another slot. When I got the three slots I though in my head the video was a beta of the structures and maybe they changed it. Again I had no reason to think otherwise until I raised the fact that the forth slot said month 9 instead of month 6. I am not looking for anything as I do understand that I got the third slot a couple of months early, however that is not how it looks from a player perspective. I was given an SDNA facility with three slots available and was told I would get another slot in two months, one way to clear this up would have been to have a note on the slot coming to say slot (3), and then in month nine slot (4) on the present. As much as I would like to know the details of what is coming we are not told so we are left to interpret the information given to us which is usually quite vague and so we take what we are given at face value absent the additional information.

Ludia says they gave us the item early with the original item, I say you gave me the item you said you were going to and told me I was getting another, it does look bad to come back almost two months later and say we gave you the wrong item originally and now we are not obligated to give you the next item we said we were going to.

Example lets say I sign up for a food delivery service, I order some food and I am supposed to get said food in a timed release lets say a burger a week, if one week they give me two burgers on accident do you think that means they are not obligated to give me the burger that is due next week?

I understand both sides of this argument and truly both sides are correct, from their perspective, Ludia gave us something early from their perspective, from the players perspective they did not deliver on their promise to add an additional slot in month 6 as their calendar indicates.

3 Likes

THAT’S how you make friends? I’ve always used the whole not showering/harsh attitude/lack of concern for others’ opinions and concerns method.

1 Like

Also to add on to what @Sionsith has said there have also been numerous occasions where we have posted screenshots on the forums with 3 slots available, quite a number of players have been doing this since they first received the SDNA building.

Surely ludia you would have seen this?

4 Likes

Hey Ludia
It’s been almost two weeks and this issue with the instant fuse has not been fixed. I am down two Dunkleosaurus level 10 one of which cost me a lot of dna and two Leedsichthys lvl 20. I have filed a ticket Which you attempted to remedy but that failed. No level 11 Dunkleosaurus. How long do I have to wait? Btw 50 Dino bucks was ok but I think you will need to multiply that compensation significantly given how long this is taking to replace my Dinosaurs.

1 Like