Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World: The Game | Looking Ahead: August 2019

Hello fellow dinosaur trainers!

August will see the unveiling of one of the most requested features in Update 36! In addition, you’ll have two Boss Events to join the community in, as well as three Tournaments! New battle events will be introduced after Update 36 which will utilize the previous tournament’s creature! Update 36 will also include two new creatures and four new MODs!

Sneak Peek at September:
Update 37 will see bug fixes and more new MODs!

2 Likes

New mods. “Wonderful” I enjoy Boss events, but it looks like at least one of them will be concurrent with a tournament, which I dislike for personal reasons as well as it makes the Boss victory less likely. Requiring a new tournament creature for PVE is kind of crummy for those who don’t finish in Dominator League unless the game is going to be very free with the creature in the prize wheels/lottery

2 Likes

Oh yeah, give me more mods I am never going to use.
Does anyone have an idea what the most requested feature could be?

3 Likes

Last introduction of new mods just meant more chances for unwinnable matches and less chances to get the one mod I care about, Nullify. So yeah more mods is NOT a welcome addition at ALL. Agree with the other comments regarding the boss events and tournament creature (don’t forget, you have to spend considerable DBs as well to hatch and level these up right away, an issue for many players even if they DO unlock it).

3 Likes

Excited about more tweaks to the game. Looking forward to the MODs evolution with more additional options. @Jorge can you speak to if one of the tournaments will be VIP exclusive as the one that was removed due to issues on Ludia’s side was never put back on the schedule? Any further details about was is coming that can be released would be appreciated, such as when the update will be happening.

I can think of requests like fixing the mod trades but that wouldn’t really be considered a ‘feature’. On this forum probably the most popular feature request has been new missions with better prizes and/or levels past 75. Or increased park size/capacity. I’m thinking it has to be something along these lines. Or maybe it’s finally the oft-requested Brachiosaurus (just not sure that’d be a ‘feature’ either). It would be nice to have a change that I actually LIKE for once.

I’m also baffled at them knowing they have bugs that need fixing and those NOT being included in the next update. That sure shows the priorities here.

4 Likes

I’m guessing one of them is Megarchelon

2 Likes

That would be nice if one of the 3 tournaments is the VIP one. That would make a lot more sense to run at the same time as a boss event, and would be far less likely to negatively impact the chances of completing it.

Just noticed that both this update AND the next one will have more new Mods. Sigh. I don’t know how much more of these I can take. More mods has yet to be in any way a good thing for players other than those of you that can spend DBs on them, and slows the battles down even MORE as the more there are, the harder it is to remember which icon is which mod (let alone learning what the new ones even ARE and do). If they continue to hold more frequent mod tournaments, where the AI gets to constantly USE all these new mods that none of US get to have, I may just start skipping them completely. Particularly because of how much less I can use Nullify as they continue to make it harder to get.

3 Likes

It would be nice if VIPs got their 3rd trade back!! We pay to play this game…but Ludia’s chipping away at the benefits.

This game could be great if Ludia stopped being so greedy with dino bucks.

Still love the game. Still pay for the game…but mannn Ludias silently putting a choke hold on the dino bucks.

There are players at all levels saying the exact same thing. Might be worth looking into it.

6 Likes

Most requested new feature??? YES, moving guests walking around the park to look at our creatures, thank you, you finally did it Ludia!! We knew you would, but after 4 long years it’s finally here!! :sauropod: :t_rex: :walking_woman: :walking_woman: :walking_woman:

1 Like

Next update maybe they’ll expand even further on this idea and let friends view our parks… And then in a subsequent update they’ll let us start trading with friends. Those would be awesome new features as well.

1 Like

LOL, yeah I have seen a lot of people ask for that, and as someone coming from years of playing Roller Coaster Tycoon I sure missed it at first. Not sure I want to have to redo my entire park to put in roads NOW though! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’ll probably be a tournament to earn Archelon, and then Megalodon will probably be available to unlock the week before or during that week.

I’d like to be able to use mods against bosses. Imagine stacking a predation and inspire for heavy hitting attacks!

1 Like

@Potato yeah or clone :wink:

2 Likes

My guess is that they will lift the cap of creatures/structures in the park. Guess we will see!

I am very excited to hear that there will be more bosses events and more tournaments and that is the opportunity for me to get some new legendary dinosaur and i hope that we will use mods to against bosses.
I can’t wait for the new update 37

I would be really excited about an expanded park and expanded levels to go with it. I know an increase in those items has been a request for a really really really really long time.

4 Likes