Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World: The Game | Looking Ahead: October 2019

Hello fellow dinosaur trainers!

The month of October will be filled with exciting events, each week players will be able to participate and win rewards, which will be required in order to participate in the end of month special event:

10/04 | Bracketed Tournament

10/11 | PvP Community Event

10/18 | Bracketed Tournament

10/25 | Gyrosphere

We’ll be marking these events in our weekly Calendar posts with a small :star:.

Sneak Peek at November:
Update 38!

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
https://images.app.goo.gl/CQKj4WaZwb5ttzBUA
Can’t wait. Maybe.

1 Like

Yippee, a Gyrosphere event.
Is there a saying in English that is similar to ‘Riding a dead horse’?

2 Likes

No Halloween Alpha Boss Event?

1 Like

Apparently, although I’m much more familiar with beating a dead horse

2 Likes

Beating a dead horse, come to think of it, is exceptionally cruel.
Riding a dead horse may only be delusional.
Well, back to topic, some people are cruel, while others are delusional.
:no_mouth:

2 Likes

I hope this is not going to replace the Clash of Titans.

3 Likes

So they’re trying to FORCE us into playing the detested Gyroscope events with their ridiculously high price for not-that-great prizes? Yeah NOT the least bit excited by this news. About as excited as I was today winning an Argentisaurus as a prize for 4 tough aquatic battle rounds. Or as I was when I saw their heavily touted ‘upgrade’ for cooldowns that is so much worse than what we had before.

1 Like

It shouldn’t. We had a poll for the Oct/Nov Clash

@Mary_Jo Actually, the last special even Gyro was pretty good. It costed less bucks to enter, the opponents were all herbs (the Death Dodo boss) and you could win SDNA. I even won a Gastornis from it. Hope this one is decent as well

3 Likes

Let’s just say my expectations of what Ludia describes as ‘exciting’ and the reality has taught me not to expect much.

2 Likes

I wonder, if we fail in the PvP community event then no one will participate in the eom special event.
Could be interesting.

4 Likes

@Tommi you know they can’t let that happen then there’s no reason for the eom special event lol

While most of the gyrosphere events are lousy, there have been a few special ones that were pretty fun. I remember one of the anniversary gyrosphere events featuring creatures from the movies was pretty fun, and totally doable for good prizes.

1 Like