Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World: The Game | Looking Ahead: September 2019

Hello fellow dinosaur trainers!

In September we will have three tournaments, one with rules, and an epic Boss battle global event! Update 37 will also be included in September which will include new creatures and optimized balancing, as well as a new way to help speed up cooldowns!

Sneak Peek at October:
Our next major Update will be going live in October!

1 Like

Any word on what’s going on with the prize drop lottery?

Please don’t have the Boss event at the same time as a tournament. Please.
Rules back already? Bugger. I did not miss them.

6 Likes

Whatever you desire, just ask for the opposite, coz that’s what you’ll get.:no_mouth:

3 Likes

Looking forward to the new method of speeding up cooldowns. I just got crushed by cooldowns in the Nodo tourney.

2 Likes

I also have to hope , that my trophies are enough to complete in dominator League, because all my good buddies are in cooldown…but I’m happy that there is another way to pay cooldowns

Optimized balancing? There’s a loaded term…

Could be great; could be a disaster. Time will tell…

3 Likes

My subscription ends in October. It be nice to hear more before then to see if I should renew it or not.

That speed-up better be good and useful - my hatching was already lagging behind my acquiring by a lot even spending thousands of dinobucks on Tuesdays, and 10% free being gone just exacerbated the issue. Beastie-hatching is what I play the game for and getting LESS of them does not really motivate me to keep playing, let alone to keep spending money on VIP.

I have no interest in the tournaments or the boss battles (especially now that they don’t give any useful resource), and the new critters are only useful if I can get to, y’know, hatching them, so the quality of September for me basically hinges on the quality of the new speed-up method.

EDIT: That new speed-up method should have been implemented in Update 36, cursed be its existence, which was when the 10% free was removed. I have a feeling that this new speed-up method will STILL leave me wanting 36 to be taken round the back and shot. In the face. With a shotgun. Repeatedly. Hope I’m wrong.

1 Like

Optimized balancing, why do I have a bad gut feeling while reading this?

6 Likes

Because they claim they did some “balancing” in U36, cursed may it be, and that got us events with extra fights and reduced duration and, at least in my case, one Cenozoic battle in which either of two of the three opponents could have wiped the floor with like half my roster?

4 Likes

Well I was once told be careful with what you ask for because you want like what you end up with but all we can do is deal with what ever is thrown at us and keep moving forward with that said sure hope this update doesn’t set us back to prehistoric days

2 Likes

Kinda getting tired of NOT getting the Kraken statue … could you maybe do a tournament for it or at least make the community damage goal attainable?? Aquatic creatures don’t deal as much damage as land and so it stands to reason the goal would be lower but uhhh…

1 Like

Well, at least I got it ahead of schedule

@Ned or @Jorge, any insight on when the MOD PvP wheels will be updated to make all SDNA available? I would have thought Kaprosuchus SDNA would be added by now but it has not been…

This poor guys has just been sitting and waiting…

2 Likes

In the new update, will the dino dollars be returned to the packets from which they were removed as well as the special trade?

1 Like

Also, seems that I won some monolophosaurua DNA from the modded PvE, but amount wasn’t added to my total. Seems mine has been stuck at 1,266 for a while now, and I think I’ve gotten at least some of the mono SDNA on the wheel. Or I could be hallucinating. :fearful:
[Update]: OK, I could’ve been hallucinating. Just won 50 and I’m up to 1,316. All is well (for this issue only, that is).

Hey Sionsith, they’ll be available on a rotational basis. Sadly, I don’t have the exact time for when they’ll change. :sweat_smile:

1 Like