Ludia Forums

[News] Lovelink | Log In Issues (September 25, 2020)

Hello you flirty Lovelinkers,

We’d like to start off with saying thank you for playing our spicy game! We’re so excited to hear that you are all enjoying the hot singles in the app. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

Unfortunately, at the moment we are experiencing an issue with our servers that is causing some of our fantastic players to not be able to log into the game. Please know that the team is looking into fixing the issue and getting it resolved quickly!

Keep an eye on this space and we will keep you posted on an update!

Thanks for your patience :revolving_hearts:

UPDATE
Our servers got way too hot and lustful that we needed to cool them down! :fire: :fire: Log in issues are now resolved!

Happy swiping! :stuck_out_tongue:

22 Likes

Almost everyone is greyed out now :frowning:

1 Like

If they’re greyed out it just means you’ve reached a stopping point in their stories, but they’ll be updated with more content in the future. In the meantime there are at least a couple new people you can match with to tide you over if you’ve already matched with everyone else that you possibly can.

I know its unlikely but did this also help the issue where it was logging you out on only specific characters?

Hi,
I got a notification this morning saying that everything was fixed but my game is unfortunately still not fixed?

I have not been able to play for 2 weeks

1 Like

I am also having the same problem. I got a notification saying it was fixed but nothing has changed. I tried to update the app and restart my phone but nothing helped.

So I am meant to go on a date with someone and when I do the screen goes black? And won’t access the date. What can I do?

Thank you

I keep getting this message…image|231x500

I can’t log in either. I’m fairly new to the game but as of yesterday whenever I try to log in it says there’s a network error but I’ve tried logging with and without wifi and it still won’t let me in the game. I’ve sent an email to support but so far no response. I’m kinda tempted to delete the game and restart all over again but I spent way too much money already

I get that message too! I’ve tried to shut my phone in and off but nothing works

I’ve tried everything I could think of as well. I have way too many gems to re-download…

Yeah me too I have like 3k in gems and I’ve really spent a lot on this game to re-download there isn’t even a guarantee that that’ll fix everything :confused:

1 Like

I’m wondering whether there is a way to transfer my game data from old phone to new device ><?

No way to transfer data as you can’t link progress to an account yet. I hope in the near future we can though.

Hello, everyone. To those who are unable to get in the game, please send an email to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can have a closer look. Thank you!

I’ve sent an email on 9/29/20 but I haven’t heard anything back yet. Hoping to hear from someone soon!

Hey @PeachedHoney, support will get back to you as soon as they get the chance to read your message. It might take some time as messages are responded to in the order they come in. Your patience is appreciated!

Really disappointing. Not a lot of new singles if Charlie is just another duplicate. I get phasing out all the profiles but I don’t really want to keep this app on my phone if a profile I really want to match with is just gonna be a double of a match I already grayed out…