[News] Lovelink | March Dating News

Hello Lovelinkers! :heart::link:

Keep tabs on this thread to see when character storylines get updated, new accessories, makeup and more get added to the game.

March 3rd

Profile compatible matches:
These hot singles will now be able to see the fantastic looks you put together for your dates!

• Vitoria Voznesensky / Sage Foster / Emerson Grey
  • Sheng Zhao / Tomas Antol
  • Julien Alexandre / William Crome
  • Stefan Silver / Oliver Black
  • Dr. Vile

Profile Updates
New items to spruce up your dating profile are now available. Check them out below!

• Two new lip shapes with color options
  • More hair color variations
  • Glasses

March 10th

These hot singles will now be able to see the fantastic looks you put together for your dates!

• Jamie Grant/Julia Greene/Seth Evans
  • Daniel Anderson/Ryan Byrne
  • Captain Muffin
  • Salvatore Luciano
  • Ingrid Holms/Franz Jorgensen

March 24th

• Garrett Brown / Rory O’Brien
  • Mamoru Ito / Didier Laurent
  • Clementine Hill / Grace Kim
  • Hugo Hornsby / Marco Bottazzi
  • Elizabeth Baker / Nicholas Adley
  • Susan Sheridan / Brett O’Hara

March 25th

• Charlie Nyygard / Jake Gonzales / Zayn Kassab

April 1st

• Admiral Finley
  • Guillaume Zamboni
  • Adam Johnson / Dominic Wright
  • Dahlia Vince / Rose Monroe

As more content and items get updated and added to the game, we will be posting them here on our forums. Make sure to come back!

Happy Swiping!

49 Likes

Since your adding more profile compatible matches, can you also add the option to enable/disable avatars from dates? I don’t want to see my avatar during dates, as I find it rather immersion-breaking.

20 Likes

Nice update with character customisation

2 Likes

I completely agree with this. If you could make it so the characters know what we “look like” without having the avatar appear in the date itself that would be much preferred and appreciated.

9 Likes

I agree with this

5 Likes

I completely agree

4 Likes

I also agree

5 Likes

I agree with this

3 Likes

I agree with this

2 Likes

I agree with this

3 Likes

i disagree I like the changes

5 Likes

Interesting

disable avatars from dates Is definitely what we need.

2 Likes

I’ve played as far as currently possible with almost everyone. So, not being able to replay characters/dates or have access to the outfits unlocked on dates I’ve already passed is a huge disappointment.
But I do love the new avatar aspect. Just wish I could enjoy it :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

But i like seeing my avatar on the dates, so should definitely be up to each person and how they want the dates they want.

15 Likes

I actually like seeing my avatar. I think it makes it seem like an actual date.

12 Likes

I love it that so cool

2 Likes

I don’t know but it seems like I’m the only person that can’t see their avatar. I mean I see my date but not me. Actually I don’t see any changes at all. Except the fact I can dress my avatar and how she looks but besides that when I’m on a date I don’t see my avatar. I didn’t know I can choose what kinda date I want. That’s interesting

Who are you on a date with?

It depends on who your on a date with as not all matches have been updated with this feature yet.

1 Like