Ludia Forums

[News] Lovelink | Network Error (October 30, 2020)

Hello swipetastic Lovelinkers,

Unfortunately, at the moment we are experiencing an issue with our servers that is causing “Network Error L1-5” to occur. The team is working really hard on a fix as quickly as possible.

Please note that while the team is working on a fix, some conversations may be temporarily blocked. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience and we thank you for your amazing patience! :revolving_hearts:

Keep an eye on this space and we will keep you posted on an update!

UPDATE (November 3, 2020)

Hello again Lovelinkers!

The team is still working on fixing this issue. They are coming close to resolving it!
We will continue to keep you updated on this issue.

We thank you so much for your patience! :revolving_hearts:

UPDATE: (November 4, 2020)

Hey Lovelinkers!

We know some of you have been waiting for a few days. The team has finally found the problem and fixed the issue! The fix will be available in an upcoming update.
Keep an eye on our forums and social platforms for info about the upcoming update.

Thank you so much for your patience! :revolving_hearts:

UPDATE: (November 9, 2020)

Hello lovely Lovelinkers!

Hope you enjoyed the weekend. As we previously mentioned, the team found the problem and fixed the issue. The fix will be available in an upcoming update that we are working on rolling out as soon as possible.
Keep an eye on our forums and social platforms in regards to the upcoming update.

Once again, thanks for your patience! :revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

I’m still getting the notifications but it’s still not work… I was all excited and wanted to see my favorite daddy!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update, you may want to consider giving out some kind of consolation gems like other mobile games to tide people over. We appreciate you guys working on it and fixing things like this can certainly be difficult, but being blocked from content you’ve invested money in for days (a month+ for some) isn’t a great look. The game is great and I want to see it do well. Wishing the team all the best. :relaxed:

6 Likes

Thank you for addressing this since it’s been a problem for awhile now. I’m glad you know about the issue and are working to solve it :hugs::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

I was about to send you an email about this issue, I was really worried and a little bit annoyed yesterday afternoon cause I wasn’t able to get access to the game.
Hope this will get a solution as soon as possible, I miss my matches haha

3 Likes

Do we have any update on the app? I’m going through withdrawal… Especially from my Daddy :joy:

5 Likes

It’s a really great game. Haven’t been able to play since Thursday with the error messages. I got a notification that Rory was trying to talk to me and I’m like aaaaah, I’m trying to come back to you! Lol.

4 Likes

I know the feeling :sob::broken_heart::sob::broken_heart:

Rory. Is. The. Hottest. :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Mine still isn’t working. Going on about 4 days now.

4 Likes

Mine has been down for 2 days and I miss my match Noah and Mr. Silver plus I miss my match Prince Tomas please fix this for us.

I’ve just received a notification that Adam will unmatch me, but I still can’t use the app. I just hope I don’t lose any matches :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I still can’t use the app. Any repairs yet?

3 Likes

If he’s been “away for a while” then he won’t unmatch with you, but if you were in a middle of a conversation then he will. However, if you’re ever unmatched by someone you had a active conversation with then you can always match with them again later and resume the story where you had left off.

1 Like

I see! Thank you for the explanation. :relaxed:

It’s been almost a week since I can’t enter the game, do you have any updates for us? I emailed support 4 days ago, but they haven’t answered yet.

3 Likes

I keep getting ERROR L1-5 even though I always have a perfect internet connection. Help!

Unfortunately, this seems to be a bug with the game server and not a problem on the player’s end (assuming you’ve disconnected then reconnected to your wifi on your phone to see if resetting that way helped). It also hasn’t yet been resolved for everyone from what I’ve seen.

I’m now on day 7 without the app working :sob::sob::sob::sob:… I was wondering because of the app being down so long will we receive something for the troubles of not being able to access our accounts? Most of my other apps will send out either some energy, gems or some kind of other reward! So when players are waiting as a thank you for being patient when they are doing the maintenance and updates.

4 Likes

Yes, as @Fish said it’s a bug, but we don’t know how long will it take for them to fix it. Some of us can’t still enter the game and it’s frustrating.

1 Like