Ludia Forums

[News] Lovelink | Network Error (October 30, 2020)

We have been waiting a long time for this so called update, I have spent a lot of money playing this game. The only reason I haven’t uninstalled the game is because of the money I have spent, and the gems I still have left.

5 Likes

Same :pensive:

If I can’t play the game then why should I have it installed??? I’m going to uninstall the game. I hate to do it but there is no “patch” for the game, at least with the Sims community that I belong to we know when they are updates for the game.

1 Like

I am about to give up and remove the app. I don’t want to but it’s been weeks now.

The update is on it’s way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We assure you it’s very soon! :blush:

1 Like

Will the update also fix the bugged dates? I still can’t go to the second date with Seth Evans. It just gives me a black screen.

1 Like

I have a feeling that it might be next week, I don’t know why :joy:

Since yesterday I can’t log in to the game,I keep getting an error code :sob:
I have emailed but not heard anything :sob: really missing my matches,hope they dont unmatch me !

1 Like

They will write a response within the next few days. If someone unmatches you all you have to do is match with them again and the conversation will start where you left it, so don’t worry

1 Like

I can’t even get the app to update even when I go in to manually update it from App Store, it shows no updates for three weeks and I know that’s not right. Network error for two weeks now. Spent a good bit of money on this game too.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Storyline Updates?

Is the update coming next week?

2 Likes

You keep saying that, and we keep stupidly waiting for this update. It’s getting beyond ridiculous at this point, I don’t see any point in keeping this game. You won’t update just keep saying the update is coming, then when we ask you to bring back our original guys you don’t. You bring us new people, or bring back the new people that literally just went grey. I want Adam, Hugo, Albert, Antoine heck any of them I will take back. I just don’t know what to do at this point, it’s been 3 weeks and I hope the gift is worth it as well cuz were losing out on a lot of free gems for the day.

sincerely,
an unhappy customer

2 Likes

They just tweeted that the game will be down for server maintenance tomorrow morning, so fingers crossed!?!?

3 Likes

Hey guys, thank you for the update! The game is working fine now. Thank you for your hard work!! :slight_smile::clap:

3 Likes

Also can confirm I’m back in after weeks of the error. No sign of compensation gems, but I’m in and can start rebuilding all the people who unmatched while I was gone.

3 Likes

Same here. No compensation gems, but at least I can enter the game

2 Likes

It’s nice to be able to play the game again after almost a month, but where is our compensation gift???

3 Likes

I can finally get access back to the app. I’m trying to get my matches back because they unmatched me but that’s not the worst. Also no sign of our compensation gift, thanks for the hard work.

2 Likes