Ludia Forums

[News] Lovelink | Network Error - October 30, 2020

Everyone who hasn’t received the compensation gift, update the app!!! I did and I’ve received the gems

4 Likes

100 gems is nothing really compared to what I missed out on not being able to get the game to load for 3 months.I missed out on over 1,400 some gems and that’s using math that calculates me only collecting gems 2 times each day. I normally do more than that.

2 Likes

I just updates but I’m still getting the L1-5 Error message on matches. So do I have to unlatch then rematch for the update to work?

1 Like

Installed the game yesterday and now I got the L1-5 error. I even deinstalled the game but if I re-log with my account the error reappears.
Can you please fix this problem again this game is to addictive :see_no_evil:

I keep getting the error message every time I enter the app, and it’s been happening for several hours
I want to delete the game and redownload it but I have spent some money on it already and I’d rather not lose progress
I’ve searched other topics, but it seems a lot of people have been having the same problem, so please fix this ASAP :frowning:

Guess what? Just barely started getting the error again. What the heck?

Ludia, when in the world will this L1-5 Error be gone forever because we the people need to play the game without issues to keep playing your game.

1 Like

had a few issues,seen people talk of others & still things happen. at this point just seams like a buggy game that got put out too soon before everything was finished writing wise& testing. who knows what it is exactly but know others are tired of things too,not just things going wrong. some even just want to give up& leave but they don’t since they invested too much real $ into it so decided they will just stick around& hope things get better soon,or something like that. regardless have not seen that much in the way of good things lately so much as frustration & reports of things going wrong or not looking as they should. quite a shame really.

is anyone else having this issure right now, or is it just me? my internet connection is fine, so idk what this is.

its been around for a while.

It is still doing net work era for me it would not let me get back in please fix for everyone else too

It finally let me in to my account thank you and for fix the network bug hopefully it does not happen again or to any other person

Screenshot_20201209_143606_com.ludia.lovelink

Hey Christie_Legresley, I’m sorry that the L1-5 error is affecting your game. Could I ask you to email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key?

Thanks!

I sometimes get this msg come up on screen too if I just close the app without logging out, I know is can be frustrating

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Still can’t get on game