[News] Lovelink | Profile Feature

Hello Lovelinkers! :heart::link:

We hope you are enjoying the new Profile feature as much as we are. To maximize your playing experience, here’s some additional information.

• Who can see your Profile?

• Ana Samarine / Milena Sarafian / Ruby Thomas
    • Alex Frederik / Calum Keys
    • Austin Russo / Damien Jones
    • Jonathan Hayes / Albert Bishop
    • Skylar Quinn / Jaden Bower
    • MinJae Lee / Liam Park
    • Antoine Dawson / Noah Cruz / Nina Hawk
    • Eveline Van Dyke / Jade Adisa
    • Eve Rockwood / Alice Martin
    • Keanu Hale / Blake Bailey
  • More matches will be Profile ready shortly!

• The matches will be getting updated continuously to be Profile friendly.
  • Are you up to date with the Dates?

• If you have completed previous dates with the singles listed above, you will not be able to replay the date. However, you will still gain Profile Collectibles through gameplay!
    • The team is working on being able to replay dates.

We hope that gives you a little more insight on the new function. As always, happy swiping!

180 Likes

Oh em gee! This is so exciting! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

So excited

5 Likes

Profile collectibles?!

Who, what, when, where and gimme?!

26 Likes

I still don’t understand where the new matches are? I can’t even find Theo no matter how much I update profiles :sob: Is this the case for everyone or am I the only one that’s unlucky?

17 Likes

I am so excited :grin:

6 Likes

I am super excited about ALL of this!

3 Likes

It’s not just you!

4 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:!!!

3 Likes

Wait who’s Theo. Almost all my matches are offline and only Adam ans Antoine are online and ones they go offline too then i wont have anyone left​:frowning::pleading_face:

7 Likes

My profile at it’s finest

46 Likes

Being able to replay dates :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

16 Likes

Phew! I already thought that something is wrong with my app or with my phone :relieved:

1 Like

Theo is a seasonal match for Valentine’s day should have come back with an update, but how do you see…

1 Like

Introducing Diversia!
Now are you fellas thirsty for more?

26 Likes

21 Likes

Waiting for Theo yo come back. It’s time for him to be back.

2 Likes

The new matches are in the game, they just don’t make them available all at once. They’ll roll them out gradually over the upcoming weeks

4 Likes

I can’t seem to find him either, last time I checked he was offline :pensive::pensive:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:love this

3 Likes