2 Likes

Cool i can’t wait

I’m not a pretty girl ^^’

16 Likes

11 Likes

Loving the curls!

24 Likes

Wait whaaa how?! (o^∀^o)

Im lovin the new features! at first it was glitchy but its working just fine now!, im rly glad this games so gender friendly you can actually be gay or pan or whatever in the game :smiley: my one complaint i have though is now when i go on dates with characters when they smile or switch from diffrent faces there face goes transparent for sec inbeetween switches? It didnt do that before it bothers me a bit

15 Likes

Screenshot_20220208-211144_Lovelink
BAM! I’m stupid excited about these outfits and new features!!

13 Likes

Here’s my profile! It may be snowy out but it’s summer in my heart :sob::sunglasses:

13 Likes

I miss my off line people too… ive prerty much stopped playing bc of it

3 Likes

Love the look and it’s so perfectly closed to your appearance :heart_eyes:. It’s awesome.

1 Like

Profile collectibles??

I love my profile,

11 Likes

I saw others getting their profile collectables on reddit, those who are currently playing the routes. But what about those who finished them? Ludia said we would also get them, but I got nothing :flushed:

1 Like

You rock that look so well! And you look absolutely beautiful! Don’t put yourself down! :blush:

1 Like

Screenshot 2022-02-09 9.27.22 PM

Meet my LoveLink character: Midori!

5 Likes

Since I seen everyone sharing I wanted to share my profile . I’m super happy about the customizing and being able to be implemented in the dates :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

9 Likes

guys, Theo uses they/them pronouns, not he/him, and if you played their route, it’s gonna start back up a year after it ended because if I recall correctly, Mika said see you in 12 moons (a year, lol)
They’ll come back around valentine’s day, chill​:skull:
For those who can’t find them on their account, it’s normal lol I couldn’t find Phillip for the life of me it just takes some time

I accidentally deleted the original one I said but luckily I copied it :skull::skull:

3 Likes