[News] Lovelink | Profile Feature

Hi just wondering when the valentine’s Day profile’s will be available please and how can I restore the profile’s I’ve listed please and just wondering why can’t I found Jonathan Hayes and the single dad profile please thank you can you please help me with this please thank you

3 Likes

I love my avatar so much❣ But, how do I give gifts to my matches exactly?

5 Likes

THEO IS BACK :0

5 Likes

This is my character. I was basic and gave her my name, Evie!

5 Likes

I love it :grinning:

4 Likes

I love my own character “Lilly”

2 Likes

This is fun!

5 Likes

6 Likes

I’m so confused how do I get the gifts from each match? I got a message saying that if I had to “update” my profile to get some special gifts, but I did and haven’t got nothing :frowning: so I wonder if there’s something specific I need to do?

Is it fine?:thinking:

6 Likes

Theo is not appearing at all. It’s been days and he doesn’t appear on the matches ??

1 Like

How did he appear on yours ?? Sadly hasn’t been able to appear on my matches :frowning:

1 Like

2 Likes

I wanna know this too :sob:

1 Like

Will there be glasses added to the accessories? I don’t look like me without them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wow!
Can’t wait to see this

Ok I think someone gonna have to hold my hand on this one… I’m so confused about ALL this. I have been playing this game for a while now and no idea how these new updates are going to work.

Loving my avatar. Must admit these features are amazing. Love that you have the option to be bigger. Not alot of games have that. Way to spread body positivity and love.

7 Likes

This is so exciting!