Ludia Forums

[News] Lovelink | See Who Likes You Timer - June17, 2021

Hello Lovelinkers!

If you are nearing the end of available profiles to match with, this may be a result in the timer resetting on the same profile in the Likes section.

The team is aware of an issue where this can effectively lock a profile out of the regular swiping section or prevent you from matching with a profile sharing the same story. This feature is currently under review!

Please note, the timer resetting does not necessarily indicate an absolute issue in the game, as it could mean that an unrelated profile has replaced the previous one. Due to these being chosen completely at random, our wonderful support team are unable to modify your matches or available matches.

We appreciate your amazing patience and apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Keep on swiping! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Has to be an issue with the game. Cause everytime I swipe on Franz Jorgensen, they disappear and I get a new timer. I have avoided Ingrid cause I absolutely want Franz but honestly I’m very very close to uninstalling the game all together cause it just seems pointless right now.

It’s the same for me except all I want is Ingrid and I’m on my sixth timer, seen her three times and unable to match

Is Wyatt Moore done, or is it still in progress? He’s been offline for a year.