Ludia Forums

[News] Rise of Berk - Exploration Crash (February 25th, 2021)

Greetings Vikings,

It has come to our attention that certain players are experiencing a crash caused by collecting the Exploration bags upon Toothless’ return. If you have encountered this bug, please contact our support staff at dragons@ludia.com with your game Support Key and they will resolve the issue for you immediately.

Our team is also working on fixing this issue permanently for the next update. Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience.

The Dragons: Rise of Berk Team

7 Likes

How longer until you fix it

2 Likes

If you’re currently having this issue, make sure to email our support staff at dragons@ludia.com and they’ll be able to manually resolve it for you!

1 Like

please fix this bug

2 Likes

I had same problem, and now system wont let me acces to get my 55 viking to update my Hall when i click To had tell me the Hall need to ne 7 . when i go to Hall they w ant 55 vikings iam stuck.
i cant acces also my Search for egg the game crashes when ever i try to acces the egg the quest is done.
really stuck…

2 Likes

Hi! Please email our support staff at dragons@ludia.com and they’ll be able to help get the issue resolved

1 Like

Hi! Please email our support staff at dragons@ludia.com and they’ll be able to help get the issue resolved

1 Like

Hi im already did but nobody respond just a automatic message

3 Likes

I too am stuck with toothless, unable to collect, or upgrade, daily duties, etc. I did email, plus send in game message, yesterday morning, still no help.

4 Likes

they have to extend duskgust event this is just not fair

2 Likes

I sent an email yesterday, but no answer. Please fix it soon

2 Likes

Hi! Make sure you check your spam/junk email folders sometimes the response will end up there. Also, refrain from sending multiple emails, this will put you back at the end of the queueing system, thanks!

1 Like

Hi! Make sure you check your spam/junk email folders sometimes the response will end up there. Also, refrain from sending multiple emails, this will put you back at the end of the queueing system, thanks!

1 Like

no, i ve checked my email, and no answer, no solution. I ll wait until you fix it, but my Toothless is stuck, and time runs for the searchs and events… I feel i m wasting my money spending it at this game if the support team even dont answer me

3 Likes

They seem like a good company, I’m sure they will make it right.

2 Likes

nope, ı just check will you send it one more time?

2 Likes

I hope so too

2 Likes

I emailed the support team this morning (sent my support code) and got an automated response, i checked spam emails too, how long should it take for them to respond? Thank you!

2 Likes

I did all that yesterday morning, and still nothing.

3 Likes