Ludia Forums

[NEWS] Rise of Berk - Gauntlet Stamina and Mailbox Crash

Attention Vikings! We have been receiving messages from many players about a few in-game issues that we would like to address.

Firstly, there is currently a crash that occurs when players access their Mailbox or try to collect their rewards. We encourage players who are experiencing this issue to please contact our support team at dragons@ludia.com with their Support Key so our team can fix this issue. As a heads up, please avoid sending multiple tickets as it may prolong the time it takes to receive a response by putting you at the end of the queue. Our team will try its best to get back to everyone in a timely manner, but due to the high volume of tickets they are receiving the wait times may be longer than usual.

Secondly, we have noticed that the Gauntlet Stamina no longer has a timer in order for it to regenerate. Stamina will work the same way Gauntlet Lives worked in the previous update. At the beginning of a Gauntlet Battle, players will lose 1 Stamina (the pools of Stamina are separate for each Gauntlet Event). Stamina regenerates by 1 point every 4 hours, however, due to the current issue with the timer, players are not seeing the time and the Stamina does not regenerate as intended. Usually, you would see the option to refill by 1 or 5 Stamina with Runes, and you should also see a timer indicating when your Stamina will regenerate in the same box.

As our team works on investigating and solving the issue of Gauntlet Stamina regeneration, we have temporarily increased the Gauntlet Stamina for each event from 5 to 10 Stamina. The Gauntlet Events have also been extended and will end on Wednesday, July 15th.

• Berk Census (July 6 - 15)
  • Twin Duty (July 9 - 15)
  • Survival Gauntlet (July 11 - 15)

We will update everyone when there is a new development in solving these issues. Thank you all for writing to us with your experiences and for your continued patience in this matter!

12 Likes

Am I the only one for whom the game is just exceptionally crash-happy?

• Do some stuff in the game.
  • Go back to the home screen (don’t close the game)
  • Go back to the game
  • CRASH!

I think it’s unfair that VIP users get free 1000 polished amber when free to play players barely get 1 in a day.

9 Likes

Waiting to be able to play again

1 Like

Are you experiencing the Mailbox crash explained above? If so, have you written in to support?

1 Like

Hey robocat, again, I’m so sorry that this is happening to your game. This seems like it is something different than the Mailbox crash that others are experiencing. Based on your previous comments, I believe you have written to the support team, they will get back to you ASAP and our team will be looking into this!

My Gauntlet never appeared. I got the notice yesterday, but no gauntlet.

2 Likes

I’m still Experiencing the issue where you collect reward mystery package the mystery packet is still showing on my screen and when I tried to open it the game crashes and I’m still waiting to hear back from the support team I hope there can be an update sent soon because this is really affecting my progress and my daily logins reward I did send an email over the weekend and I did send another one just now but I wanted to make sure I was not forgotten but I know that that support team is busy with high volumes of tickets and I know that I’m not the only one that’s expensive decision but I am hopeful that the team will be able to find the issue hopefully we don’t have to come across this again I did send an email over the weekend and I did send another one just now but I wanted to make sure I was not forgotten but I know that that support team is busy with high volumes of tickets and I know that I’m not the only one that’s expensive this issue but I am hopeful that the team will be able to find the issue hopefully it will be resolved and also I did delete and reinstall the game but the error is still there and I even did it twice

5 Likes

I have a very similar issue: I collected a Mistery Pack and when I opened it I went over my limit of fish. As soon as this happen (I got over the limit) the game crashes. The problem is that, when I open the game again, again is the Mistery Pack closed so I’m in a loop I can’t avoid. Also, three days ago, I sent a message including a video showing the issue. Today I send a new one because I want to be sure my problem is going to be fixed and I’m not sure the statement cover my situation. For what I see, Ludia is assuming wrong that everyone can actually play but that’s off the table for me and some others.

3 Likes

My Gauntlets have extended time for completion BUT still no renewal of stamina so unable to play/complete :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

El juego es un asco.

1. las peleas de los torneos eatan arregladas para que siempre pierdas.
  2. La ruleta nunca, NUNCA, da nada diferente a madera o pescado.
  3. Las reconoensas son muy pequeñas.
  4. Piden demasiadas cosas para las recompensas.
  5. Desdentado no sirve para batallas, si recoger recompensas.
  6. Es muy evidente que el juego esta arreglado

:rage:

MOD EDIT

Translated From Spanish

The game is disgusting.

Tournament fights are arranged so that you always lose.
Roulette never, NEVER, gives anything different to wood or fish.
The acknowledgments are very small.
They ask for too much for rewards.
Toothless is not good for battles, if you collect rewards.
It is very evident that the game is fixed

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

3 Likes

Cono pretenden que se pueda avanzar en el juego si ni siquiera se puede acceder?? :rage:

MOD EDIT

Translated From Spanish

Cone they pretend that you can advance in the game if you can’t even access it ??

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

No dan solución en tres días!!!

MOD EDIT

Translated From Spanish

They do not give a solution in three days !!!

i downloaded the app just a few days ago but i have played it for years.on diffrent devices with the previous updates (lives instead of stamina) and i didnt knew there was the issue with it not refilling itself and thought there were just 10 staminas for the whole mission or i dont know how thats called so after over 24 hours i payed with runes for the stamina to finish . is there the possibility to get the runes back?

Cool amazing so cute and fun :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart_eyes:

Hi! I got the notice about the gauntlet, but whenever I enter the game, there’s no gauntlet at all :confused:

Ich habe seit mehreren Tagen auch das Problem, dass sich die Stamina nicht erneuern. Das ist sehr ärgerlich, da ich nicht immer Zeit habe zu spielen.
:frowning:

Translated from German

I have had the problem for several days that the stamina does not renew itself. This is very annoying because I don’t always have time to play.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

The gauntlet doesn’t show up for me at all. I wasn’t even aware there was one until I saw this

I totally agree with you, Munar.

I played 5 rounds of Gauntlet yesterday and also the day before. This means 10 rounds x 2 Wheel spins = 20 spins of the Reward Wheel in total. I got Wood or Fish EVERY SINGLE TIME.

LUDIA: The Reward Wheel needs to be fixed! 17 slots on the wheel with 11 or 12 slots of Powerups and Card Packs means a player should be receiving these items 65 to 71% of the time. I cannot finish my Gauntlets anymore because the Wheel almost never stops on Sagefruit or Power Bars anymore.

Please balance the Reward Wheel so that if there are 5 or 6 slots on it that are Wood or Fish, you get 29-35% chance of the Wheel stopping on it, not nearly 100%. A player should NOT be playing a Gauntlet and be receiving Wood or Fish nearly every spin when the MAJORITY of the Wheel slots are Sagefruit, Powerbars, and Cards. FIX THIS already, please!!!

4 Likes