Ludia Forums

[NEWS] Rise of Berk | Known Issues (May 28, 2020)

Attention Vikings! Our team is currently working on a few issues that players have been experiencing recently.

Some players are encountering a visual bug with their Amber Trades. This shows that one piece of Polished Amber takes more than the usual 4 hours to obtain. Simply complete the Trade despite the number on the timer and it will take only 4 hours to complete the Trade.

Some players are experiencing a timer issue with the Flower Hunt. The event will be extended until Sunday, June 28 to account for this.

We are also aware that there is an issue with a shortage of video Ads in-game. This issue as well as the others listed above will be resolved in the following update.

Thank you to all the players who reached out to us about these issues! If you have any other issues to report please contact our support team at dragons@ludia.com with your Support Key.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

:sparkles: Claim Free Runes Here :arrow_forward: http://ludia.gg/200527b_DR

Free runes are great. Though I can’t seem to get them via the link. I don’t want to seem unappreciative, but giving the runes in the game always works, and there are problems obtaining runes from via Facebook discussed in this and other forums. Would you reconsider the delivery method?

Non mi riesce di fare login per mancata connessione al server mi aiutate per favore?

Translated from Italian

I am unable to log in due to no connection to the server, can you help me please?

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.