Ludia Forums

[NEWS] Rise of Berk | Purchase Issue (Android Only)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings Fellow Vikings!

We’ve become aware of an issue affecting Android players who made purchases between 6/12 and 6/19 after 5:00 PM (EDT). Our team is diligently looking into resolving your in-app purchase(s) as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Hi.
I made a purchase on a limited time offer on 3 packets of dragon cards at 6pm (British standard time) today (20th of june 2019) but i haven’t received what I’ve purchased. I have sent an email to the support forums email address with my support key and payment receipt but don’t know how long it’s going to take to receive what I’ve payed for.
I don’t know if anyone has the same issue that I’m having.

1 Like

Hey there Emma,
allow our support staff more time to respond to your email. They should get back in a few business days depending on the volume of tickets. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and an agent will assist you! As a heads up, avoid sending multiple tickets in as it may prolong the time it takes to receive a response, and remember to check your spam folder as well. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

I have…I ended up refreshing my game and it showed up. Once I just turned off my device and restarted it.
Hope this helped

I want to purchase the sub on Android but the game will not allow me to do so.

I also cannot sign into Facebook for some reason, which makes me scared to delete and reinstall the app.