Ludia Forums

[NEWS] Rise of Berk - Retrieving Game Progress

DR_FBNoteCover_Spring2018

Greetings Fellow Vikings,

Our team is aware of a current issue with Facebook users seemingly losing their progress after updating their game. Rest assured that your game data is not lost.

Simply play through the tutorial and wait until you can access the in-game Settings Menu DR1_cogSS to log back into your Facebook account.

Once you have logged into your Facebook account, you will once more have access to your Berk and your Dragons!

If this solution did not bring back your progress, and your Facebook account is not connected to your Berk, DO NOT uninstall your game because it will make your game data more difficult for our team to find! We ask players to please contact our support team directly so they can locate your game data and help resolve your issue.

Email our support team at: dragons@ludia.com or check out our FAQ page and click “Contact Us” at the top for further assistance.

6 Likes

Hi, thanks for your answer.
But when I go to the options section, I don’t found the Facebook icon.
I use Ipad and my version of Beurk it’s 1.41.16

Can you help me more?

Thanks

3 Likes

Hey there, if you do not see that option in your Settings Menu please contact support directly so they can assist you in finding your save data. Links are in the above post. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

I have a slightly different issue with the game since the most recent update. I previously purchased the Dragon Rider membership under my Facebook game and was able to also be a Dragon Rider in my guest mode of the game on the same device. But suddenly, after the update, it stopped showing me as a Dragon Rider in the guest mode only. I have gotten the Light Fury and a couple of the Baby Night Light dragons and I am really upset that I can’t continue the way it’s been since I paid for it. I still have it in my FB mode, but I can’t afford to pay for another membership under a guest mode now. I pay for mine and one for my son, 3 would be insane! I messaged support but I don’t think they understood what I was asking for help with. How can I get my status restored to the way it was before the update?? @communitymanager

I do not have the logon with facebook option.

Support key: -edited-

It’s not working! I really love rise of berk and I spent a lot of time on the game so I’m panicking

You don’t actually have to go through the tutorial again to log into Facebook. Just start the game without internet connection and it will bring you to the page where you have to choose between Facebook or play as guest, reconnect to the internet and login.

2 Likes

Hello,

I would like to thank the current update for bo resolved the issues from the previous update. The problem was. Finally, buy what we need in peace. We are 3 what we talk about at home. Thank you very much. Hooray for the game.

1 Like

Can you help me with my issue

My game worked yesterday but then it made me restart today. I have a lot of progress and would not like to lose it please help

Hi guys I’ve been waiting for ages and still nobody has got back to me regarding this issue I have a very upset 6 year old girl!

Guys I’ve been waiting over a week and I still haven’t had a reply through my email. My only concern is my 6 year old girl is quite upset!

Hey there Sarah, sorry that you experienced this issue in your game. Try logging into your Google Play store, you should be able to have your Dragon Rider status on your accounts. If your issue persists, our support team can walk you through how to regain your Dragon Rider status on your accounts. We are experiencing a higher than normal volume of tickets so avoid sending multiple tickets as it may prolong the time it takes to receive a response. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience.

Hey there, if this is the case please contact our support team at the link above and they will be able to help you get your progress back. Remember not to uninstall your game. Our support staff is experiencing a higher volume of tickets than normal, please allow then some extra time to respond and avoid sending multiple tickets as it may prolong the time it takes to receive a response. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience.

Greetings, sorry that you’re experiencing issues with your game progress. If you have messaged our support staff already, please allow them more time to get back to you, and rest assured they will walk you through the process of getting your game save back so you can once again enjoy your Berk! Avoid sending multiple tickets as it may prolong the time it takes to receive a response, and remember not to uninstall your game. Thanks for your patience and understanding fellow Viking!

Do you have the email of the support, because I don’t know how I can contact us.

Thanks

Sébastien

Hey there! The support email is in the post above, but here it is again dragons@ludia.com Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot! It worked.

1 Like

im not playing for 3 months already …
i think i had more caps than my current now (lv. 54) …
and now im trying to play again(reinstall the game) is such a loss :frowning:
help plz, i think my last lv. is 124 :frowning:

thanks …

Hi is there a way for me to restart my Facebook connected account or not?