[News] Seasonal + Tournament Server Outage Compensation

Thank you!

Thanks for the money, but, they should fix the tournaments, there are people who show up at 0 knockdowns and they did make all 10 knockdowns in the tournament.
It is quite bad this problem, because people are expelled from alliances which if they cooperated with the tournament, but in the system appear as they made 0.
FIX IT PLS.

J’apprécie beaucoup

Translated from French:

I really appreciate

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Très bien merci pour les conseils

Translated from French:

Alright thanks for the advice

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Also i want to flag sonething up

Why has my streak gone back down few days ago i had 40 or 41 there is no mention about losing streaks not my problem that i maxed out data rhere is no more so i now spend less on doing the mission’s because the data is no goid when i completed all 30 levels just poibtinf it out

1 Like

Cool
That is pretty awesome

Nice, you didn’t extended the tourney last time this happened but this time you did and I wasn’t able to do anything cause my shift at work, now I dropped 20 places, when I would have stayed in top 50

nice thanks thought i was safe where i was so i could get some sleep then you drop this rubbish and i get pushed back…yeah cash helps now wheres the boosts i miss out on because you decide to at the last minute alter the tournie.
poor form

Being around as long as I have I consider this:
One of the lesser issues
One of few that got handled rapidly (before tournament ended)
One that actually got compensated

It definitely didn’t hit that hard or shouldn’t have cause they extended the length so unless you’re a player that hops in, does 10, gets out and doesn’t communicate with the alliance the rest of the weekend, there was plenty of time to do em again.

Worked it out :grin:

I think you totally missed the point. For me it is of no matter, but It changed little in the way of being fair across the board, something I have come to accept in these types of game.

Presuming I understand correctly, A.: The alliance with the bigger hitters who won the mismatched battles now keep those points and get a further 4 hours to gain more. B: the small ones who lost points they could have possibly won have to gain them, and in tournament gain more, as you lose points for each loss before you rise in the table.

Is that equal compensation?

1 Like

Still having issues with number of hits on dinos for dna… tap on them and always says i took more turns than i really did. Been 6 months tech says they dont see an issue but still have issue every day… wish this would work right but i guess this way we have to pay out more and more money to get dinos levels up enough to be ok at fighting

Sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: enjoying the game so far apart from when it drops during the droning and targeting of the animals XX