Ludia Forums

[News] Titan Uprising | Addressing the Infinite Loading Issue (January 27,2021)

Greetings Vikings,

We are aware that a subset of players have been experiencing issues with their games loading infinitely when entering Battles and therefore having to force close the game in order to proceed.

Our team has been working hard to try and identify the cause of this issue to no avail. As we continue to find a solution, we have sent all our players an in-game gift, which expires next Wednesday, Feb. 3rd, 2020 at 9:30 am E.T., to thank you for your continued patience in this matter. Unfortunately, there is no ETA for when this issue will be resolved, however, we will inform the community once we implement a fix!

Thank you all for your attention!

Dragons: Titan Uprising Team

12 Likes

@Rose this type of communication would be perfect if it was not after 2 weeks of players complaining and getting no response except for “send a ticket to support”… you see, before when the issue like that occurred the communication like this would appear in forum the very next day and it made players feel that their voices were heard, that their opinion mattered… it made them feel valued… do not understand me wrong, I am happy to see the move in the right direction…I am just pointing out how it can be improved…

16 Likes

Hey there Jane, I agree with you, we will definitely try to communicate sooner in the future. Our team was and still is working on a fix. We urge players to write in to help with investigating why the issue is happening. Sadly, the solutions that were implemented did not solve the issue thus bringing us to have to communicate that we are still in the investigation process.

10 Likes

The phone I have your app keep force closing on me the old phone didn’t do that it had better system this one was terrible system so you got to learn how to fix phones to have your app force closing and not just your game of other games that does it too but that’s just system memory.

2 Likes

With this loading bug. I hope you consider
extending the event or make faster the energy recovery

10 Likes

This problem has now been going on for some time, costing many quest, arena and alpha losses. 200 hundred jewels reward for our patience does not come close to the actual losses of100’s of energy points, lost Alpha battle rewards, Arena streak rewards and lost time waiting for reloads.

3 Likes

@Rose Please help quick, the Alphas are resurrecting themselves in my alliance. It’s another bug that I do not, for one, have any tricks up my sleeve.

**This bug has been affecting our 2nd clan… the Academy

2 Likes

The issue persist, I can’t lose energy every day! Specially with theese events! Solve that, thank you

2 Likes

I agree with you, I hope they’ll do it

2 Likes

I’ve lost about 7 alpha keys because of this and dropped from the top of my clan leaderboard, not to mention auto-losing arena battles.

I can’t even submit a ticket because the “New Conversation” button doesn’t work anymore :expressionless:

3 Likes

Continuing to get punished with this every day. As much fun as I have restarting the game, it’s really getting tiresome. We’re three weeks on, it was the Skitterbugs update that blew it up, figure out the mistake in the update that caused it already.

And I thought my IT department had no idea what they were doing.

3 Likes

I have been writing for days regarding my game continuously crashing. I have uninsyalled, reinstalled, cleared the cache, etc etc with NO improvement. Sometimes it even crashes while trying to send the crash feedback. Every evening now, I email Support a list of the times I have attempted to log in and it crashes. Depending what my day looks like, sometimes this can be 20 times a day. I get the scripted, “We have our techs working on this” answer and I am told that they have sent compensation to my game inbox. That compensation is only good for a few days. If I cannot log in, how is that compensating me? I have played this game for a while, I have spent some money, not a whole lot, but it is what it is. I have asked them to refund this and I am told no because it is assumed I have already benefitted from it. If the point of a purchase is to further my progress in a game that is now unplayable, how am I getting any benefit from it? :thinking:
I play other LUDIA games with no issue what so ever. Why is this becoming such a problem. At this point, I just want my refund and I will never play this game again. It is sad because kids and I liked playing this before it went to :poop:.
:-1::-1::-1::-1::-1:

5 Likes

If you directly through Google Play store or Apple App store, you can get a refund. I’ve done it before.

3 Likes

They won’t allow it.

2 Likes

Would it be that hard Ludia to reload the last known good version of the game back into your servers? Wait Ludia has never, and I mean never had a good platform yet. Who was I kidding. Time to find new engineers that have an idea what they are doing

4 Likes

I average about 5 loading issues per day losing progress and energy. I purchase the energy with jewels that I purchase with cash, so ostensibly I am getting nothing for my money. I am filling up my iPad with screen shots for more than a month now.
Given I lose 20-30 energy every day how much do you estimate in cash has been taken for nothing. How about refunding it to my account?

1 Like

At this point all that money lost should be documented. Unfortunately the only way you will get near what you spent is to file a class action lawsuit against Ludia and with the issues they have had it will not be hard to get atleast 50% of the players in the game to jump onto that with you. Ludia will not credit you any money back. They may give you a couple free alpha attacks which you will lose to the glitch anyways. Otherwise you will Unfortunately just have to eat the money list

2 Likes

I think everyone should document through screen shot and cash receipt, all their losses due to the glitch, and await further developments.

1 Like

Actually yep, 'cause your progress will be erased alongside the format you are suggesting. All our progress.

1 Like