Ludia Forums

[NEWS] Titan Uprising | Alpha Battles - October 14th

Greetings Vikings,
The maintenance on the Alpha Battles is officially over and you can now get back to banding together and defeating Alphas with your Clans! Our team continues to observe the stability of Alpha Battles, and so far the crashes seem to be fixed so everyone is able to jump into battle safely!

Alpha Dragons continued to spawn during the maintenance thus decreasing Clan Alpha Star Levels as a consequence. We understand that this is a huge inconvenience and we sincerely apologize to everyone for the effect this had on their Clan standing. A gift of Runes has been sent to all players to mitigate the drop in Clan Alpha Levels. Please check your Terror-Mail to claim your Runes, they will expire next Wednesday (10/7)!

If anyone experiences a crash during their Alpha Battles please contact our support team with your Support Key directly at support+titan@ludia.com so our team can investigate the issue further. Our team is working on improving the Alpha Battle experience and we appreciate all the feedback we have been getting.

Apologies for the frustration this has caused, and thank you for your patience during this maintenance!

3 Likes

Thank you for the information. I’ll take it back to the clan with me so it helps with questions. I’m sure happy with the results so far.
The gift was AWESOME!

2 Likes

Alpha battles are back active after maintenance, I don’t understand why the return of alpha battles was not announced in advance.
Many players from our clan discovered this situation with a delay of more than 10 hours, so we will probably let another alpha dragon escape.
Alpha battle hasn’t crashed for anyone yet, but Shelfire’s bugs haven’t been fixed in any way - invisible electrified tiles are still being created, indestructible electrified tiles are still being created, and combo attacks are not counted correctly…

3 Likes