January 28, 2020
The new Path of Glory changes mentioned below were only implemented as of 11:30am ET. Therefore, players who ended their season between 10am - 11:30am ET experienced the same reset as previous seasons (being reset to -50% of their total trophy count).
Make sure to reboot your app before ending your season so the new Path of Glory rebalancing changes will take effect.
Happy Friday, Vikings!
The Arena will be undergoing some changes for Season 10 as we introduce a NEW Path of Glory! In an effort to make the Arena more enjoyable for newer players but remain competitive for high level players we have rebalanced the medals and trophies earned per league. Here are more details of the changes made!
The new Path of Glory maximum will be set to 15,000 trophies
Start of Season 10 (for those who ended their season after 11:30am ET)
- Players above 5,000 trophies will be reset to 7,500 trophies which is half of the new Path of Glory maximum
- Players with 5,000 trophies or less will not be reset
Season 11 and on
Players above 15,000 trophies will be reset to 7,500 trophies
Trophies will be reset by -50% of the total trophy count at the start of new seasons
Trophies per League
- Increased win streak trophy bonus
- Increased the amount of trophies obtained per battle for all leagues to balance it with the new Path of Glory maximum
Path of Glory medals
- Rebalanced the number of base medals to correspond with the new Path of Glory maximum per league
We hope that the new Path of Glory changes in the Arena spark up the competition and allows for players of all leagues and levels to enjoy this feature to its fullest!
As always, we appreciate all the constructive feedback we get from you and our team is looking forward to hearing what you have to say about your experiences battling in the new Arena!
Dragons: Titan Uprising Team