Ludia Forums

[News] Titan Uprising | Arena Rebalancing for Season 10 (Jan 28, 2020)

It’s alright. I fought my way from the bottom to the top. I can do it again. #ChallengeAccepted

1 Like

Traditionally bad work, revenge I lost 36 trophies.

2 Likes

Like many other people my trophies were reset to 2,500. I spent a lot of time and effort to get to 7,500 trophies after reading the initial update… and now that was for nothing. How will you be compensating is for your mistake? I would like my trophies back.

5 Likes

How will the medals/runes tiers reset? Do you get to collect all tiers from zero trophies or start collecting from where you are?

1 Like

Y’all think you got it bad? I ended arena with 11,500🏆 and started new with 2,500🏆.

Talk about a huge shaft!

3 Likes

How many tiers of medals/runes did you get to collect immediately? From zero trophies to 2500?

1 Like

No, just that tier of bronze. Wasn’t very much. 50x6 maybe

2 Likes

This is so unfair. I had my trophies reset too and now I’m struggling near the bottom again. This is unacceptable. I have a minus one hanging over my arena menu too, that won’t go away.

Is there going to be compensation somehow or is this going to be another too bad, so sad kind of deals?

2 Likes

K… I wasn’t going to, but I’m going to.

Unpopular opinion here— so before you read on, just know it will probably tick a few people off.

I think that people above 5000 should reset back to 2500 as it was in the first 9 seasons and everyone below keep their place. Here’s why…

1. it’s too easy to get to the top and stay at the top. While people from 0 to about 3k are playing bumper cars and dealing with the more difficult bots and getting hit or revenged back-to-back-to-back, others above that figure are soaring back to the top with a head start.

2. the ridiculous rune award makes surging too easy. I’ve already spent about 1k runes from my winnings, shield rewards, and chest collections after not reading the update on the arena reform and am already nipping at the heels of where I would have started.

3. I don’t… or at least I hope the arena was not intended to be as easy as it is. At the bottom, that’s where all the Murmurs and Sawmaws paired with teams with appalling 6500-7200 team stacks. That’s where those dragons are that everyone is complaining about. Those bots are kicking everyone’s butts while I’m hitting bots in the 4500-5500 power range. How is this fair? This should be flipped like yesterday. Most people down in those pits are still trying to build a competent team and it does nothing for their confidence in the game if they just keep getting slaughtered. So I’m kinda glad actually that I started at the bottom because I had to face a little bit of a challenge before I started going into the redundant and tedious bots at the top. Maybe they changed it— idk. I’ll report back when I get there. For now it’s all SSDD.

4. Once you get to the top, NO ONE BOTHERS YOU! Everyone is battling the bots. No one challenges you, no one revenges you. Um… WAT? Not to mention, no one else’s name came through the challenge rerolls. Bots bots bots. Boring.

Season 8, I finally broke out of the pits and climbed to the top 50. I collected that reward and spend all of $20 to take the win for season 9 with a mediocre team as everyone with their unoriginal teams like to call it. I am not salty one bit about having to start at 2500. You can have those boring bots. Also, it appears you can collect more runes starting from the bottom. So that’s a perk.

Faelyn OUT!

6 Likes

My trophies were reset to 50% before I even end the season and I checked arena around 12 pm PCT. So it does not make any sense…

4 Likes

Crystal 2 appears twice! Is that normal or wrong?

Yohomie

1 Like

Thanks for the report, @Yohomie! This has been sent to our devs. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I spent many of my runes in order to get above 7,500 last season. Please fix your mistake and either return my trophies or my runes. I sent a ticket in game but have yet to receive a response.

2 Likes

Where do I start with this??? This game is going downhill fast. I lost 151 trophies from a single defeat. Every time I win, I have LOST trophies and went from bronze II to wood I. This is bull. I’ve been contemplating deleting this app for a while, and this on top of the iOS update last time taking over 24 hours longer than android because of lack of organization has sealed the deal. I hate to do it but I just can’t anymore. It’s just frankly not worth it anymore.

I’d say it’s a 50/50 chance of actual compensation because the in a sense hard working developers cannot be sure or differ of the people who are genuinely experiencing these issues from the ones who are just talking and want unearned resources.
But cmon. Everyone want resources which is why this should remain fair. But of course they could just give everyone compensation. I’m glad the developers are genuinely receptive to the complaints of players and in a sense they have to acknowledge the issues of the players because if the weren’t the eventually noone would play their awesome game and it is actually awesome. Another way of saying this as it relates to me as I am also having these issues is that if I dont love the game, then how could I be pissed of about its inconvenience. And I’d imagine that goes for everyone. Like why would anyone get pissed of if they are uninterested in the game. There have been times where I’ve contemplated deleting the app but I just cant.

1 Like

So how come I have just ended this season and yet again my trophies were halved? I was on 3420 ish and it has reduced to 1718 - this is not supposed to happen and can’t use the same excuse as last time as it was meant to implemented from 11:30 ET at the beginning of ended LAST season. So, what is going on? @Marcus @Rose

1 Like

Hey there NightLight4, as stated in the above post, we are halving the trophies of all players under 15,000 trophies after Season 10. Last season had a different reset to try and distribute players into the Arena after the Path of Glory maximum was increased. I’m sorry if you misunderstood the reset, but from now on it will always abide by the reset rules stated above under “Season 11 and on”.

2 Likes

Thanks for response. I think I missed the bit about season 11 last time round!

1 Like

I decided to give these arena changes a fair shake. I hated the arena before this update, though I love the game overall. I gave it a whole season. I used the arena more.

I’m sorry. I hate it even more. More futile effort for less reward. It’s overall more demoralizing than ever. It’s even affecting my overall satisfaction with the game, which had until now remained high despite the arena.

4 Likes