Ludia Forums

[News] Titan Uprising | Arena Rebalancing for Season 10 (Jan 28, 2020)

Don’t get me wrong; I love this game. I support it financially and am very active. That being said, I find the arena demoralizing and endlessly frustrating. In reading these patch notes it just seems like I’m going to be struggling just as fruitlessly for trophies I rarely earn in order to take even longer to reach new tiers, but there isn’t any mention of addressing bugs, cheating or massive imbalances. As of now all I can do is refresh over and over to rarely hit on an opponent I might be able to face. I wish those issues could have been addressed first, especially as I see from other comments that I’m certainly not alone.

6 Likes

What happend to the leaderboard😱 these arena changes went as smooth as members were expecting I guess

2 Likes

Hello Vikings,

We’re investigating internally and will make a statement when we have more info! Thank you for your patience!

8 Likes

OK new path is available, but I still lost half my trophy count, will that be fixed also? Thanks

2 Likes

I’ve been reset! I have 905 trophies now!

6 Likes

Lol I was reset… They push an update, and reset again!

3 Likes

This is crazy, what the hell is happening!?

1 Like

I don’t see how any of the changes are structured to help the combat balancing. Fix the defensive buff dragons get,and maybe then it’d be balanced better but I’ve seen no mention of this.

There are so many people who can’t progress, who end up setting their defense team extremely low, or with minimal dragons, in order to be defeated so that they can continue playing.

I was just under 1,600, and now I’m about 700. Obviously something with resets not resetting happened just like others are reporting.

And now the medals are further apart? I see no incentive to even play in the arena anymore.

EDIT: went back and reviewed the OP again and see that they have rebalanced the amount of trophies so I suppose there’s that to help with the achievements.

1 Like

I guess it’s not going well. I was supposed to reset at 7500 and that didn’t happen. Lol. Now I have all these notifications popping up talking about -1, -2, etc. idk what it means.

1 Like

Why don’t they answer when they ask about hacks? … Do they do something with those who cheat?

With medals further apart and still no balance when finding an opponent I don’t see any reason to waste my time with the arena anymore. Plus my trophies were more than cut in half, now sitting just over 700. I was a paying customer. I will not spend another dime on this game.

3 Likes

It is frustrating to play in the sand, those with more power kill you those with less power also kill you in the end nor do you know who you can have a chance to win … and on top of them the same as always …

1 Like

Did you get an answer for this?

Hey there AlphaNightFury,

The new Path of Glory changes that were mentioned only got implemented as of 11:30am ET. Therefore, all players who ended their season between 10am - 11:30am ET experienced the same reset as the previous seasons, which -50% of their total trophy count.

We’re advising players to make sure to reboot their app before ending their season so the new Path of Glory rebalancing changes will take effect as intended.

2 Likes

I did not end my season early and was still reset more than 50% putting me at just over 700 trophies. This is a sick joke. The arena is garbage

3 Likes

Yes many players have reset before the change. What will happen?
Yohomie

4 Likes

Trophies were reset. Isn’t this the opposite of what the patch was supposed to fix???

2 Likes

I did not end season until after new season had begun and my trophies were still reset. And what’s with losing 177 trophies to an attacker with higher bp than me when I can only Win less than 100? Overnight I will be attacked up to 8 times - I could lose every trophy I possess and only be able to regain half…

3 Likes

I’m getting 100 - 200 trophies per win…lol…is this part of the “fix”

Hey there Chris, there is no reason a player should be reset to less than half of their trophy count. I would advise to contact our support team so they can look into why this occurred support+forums@ludia.com. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and thanks for reaching out to us.