Ludia Forums

[News] Titan Uprising | Daily Quest Reward Rebalancing (August 29, 2020)

I don’t think any real balancing has been done regarding requirements, cost in :zap: and rewards. Just another nerf and a setback, I wish stuff return to how they were, latest changes taken back.

2 Likes

You can only get alpha keys from fighting alpha in clans.

But I agree, if you add a alpha quest line and a alpha key shop, there should be a change on alpha key earning, too. For example a 1star alpha should give you lower alpha keys than a 10star alpha.

1 Like

It already gives lower Alpha keys and rewards upon defeat. What I’m saying is these are supposed to be a clan thing and if you make it available outside clans, we’ll have more issues with inactives and semiactives than we already have. There will be no motivation to play Alphas… I am not looking forward to such a situation.

1 Like

They’ve nerfed all daily quests by the way. Previously I could get my stuff done with medium quests, now these barely give a 30k and I have to do the hard quests… And the challenges are ridiculous, I can’t complete the challenges as they require lower dragons that aren’t suitable for the battle requirements, and rewards were about 18k. This is bad. I did finish one completely too, I mean with the challenge fulfilled, and earned about 30k. You call this a reward?! At least the hard levels should give a good chest, but they don’t. – And this reference with numbers is to daily coins

There are 2 problems; 1) some people are not powerful enough to do hard levels, so the discount sets them back big as they count on medium chests. 2) for the powerful ones that can do both medium and hard, they earn pathetic rewards that are unsuitable to the difficulty in hard levels and to the rhythm to which the advanced train their new dragons.

3 Likes

(And I only use 5* stuff for hard levels, so kindly stop asking for stuff less than epic. Or many of them. Rethink, and make other challenges.)

1 Like

It is ridiculous that the last node of hard fish and coin quests offers as much as medium. They really should make some changes about it. And 15 energy is a little too much, considering how much reward it gives now.
Those special requirements are supposed to make it a little more challenging and fun. Most are acceptable, but some are really impossible to complete. This is another reason why it shouldn’t cost 15 energy. To get the bonus I would need to try more than one time, and 30 energy is too much, and if I give up the bonus, the reward hardly worth that 15 energy cost.

5 Likes

For those that ask me to take x 2* dragons, I kind of consider them as take 5-x dragons. And from my experience playing those new species quests, 4 dragons can actually put up a fight. I don’t remember seeing it requiring 2 2dragons in the hard level. For the last node of medium, 3 or 2 dragons would be enough. The only problem is that I need a few roster space to hold those trained 2 dragons.
Take 4 2* dragons is impossible. Unless enemies have shields for my Snoggletog Toothless to remove, I don’t stand a chance.
Asking for a 3* dragon is not that bad. It’s not that 3* dragons are as useless as 2* dragons. And now everyone should have a team of 3* dragons, because of those holiday trust dragon events. Asking for 2 is a little too challenging.

2 Likes

On hard levels, even 4:star: can be “bad”. I had a challenge to use 4 of these… I didn’t use them. And it’s not that I don’t have 4:star: stuff trained, I do. But you can’t reach battle requirements with these. It’s already tough with my main team
I mostly have challenges for 2:star: stuff, and trust me there, even 1 is much. 3:star:, debatable. Perhaps Anveil can still be used… Bu then again, it’s hard level so we need advanced stuff only. More than 2x 4:star: is a risk, a 3:star: is a bigger risk.

And yeah, it’s exactly what I’m saying about rewards being pathetic, not suitable for the level and the needs. They just cost a lot more.

It’s been tough this week, to raise up coins for training. To do scales… Etc.

1 Like

(And 3rd level on hard quests, scales… Costs 21 bolts. That’s the worst one. 7 + 14 + 21 and If it goes well)

1 Like

Well using 4 4* dragons is acceptable for me if enemy team isn’t too strong. I had that one today and won on my first try. And I had one that asked me to bring one 2* today, and the battle felt easy. Maybe it’s because I was lucky. But then that is to say averagely it would require more than one attempt to get the bonus, so the energy required shouldn’t be that much.

1 Like

I can’t beat it with more than 1 4* along, or 2. Dragons of less tier… Oof.

If the challenge is ok I can complete the challenge otherwise I get to complete without the challenge. By the way; did the hard levels on coin quests again, with the challenge fulfilled, and only got 20k from 3rd level. Reward was a bigger joke than before

2 Likes

There’s another thing I want to bring up. The last node of medium difficulty of runes research costs 15 energy but only gives 19 runes even if the special challenge is completed. Well that’s less than 4 runes for every 3 energy. That ratio is worse than the first node of easy. Now when I come to think about it, I would rather use my energy on somewhere else even if I am certain I can complete that special challenge. Harder quests should give better rewards.

5 Likes

I agree with this comment, it’s really unfair for the 3 star dragons tails. It’s uneven with the changes. Just before the change took effect I attacked the 3 star tails and ONLY got 2star, I was really upset. I think the dragon tail quests Really need to be adjusted again.
You need your dragons maxed to their level just to get more dragon tails. I don’t want to use my runes just to fight for the 3 star tails.
I sure do hope the programmers of this game listen to the requests and put them into consideration.

2 Likes

I do not need to revive to pass the last levels… (Though sometimes I need to battle a 2nd time)

What I have problems with is the rewards per energy, the high cost in energy, the fact I can’t just do 1st level and call it a day, the challenges on last levels. I can’t pass these challenges so I do the quests minus the challenge 90% of the time, and it costs the same 21 bolts! I do not understand why 1st level of scales be 1⭐ stuff when this is the hard scales and should guarantee 3⭐. Once upon a time I could get 3 3⭐ scales a day and now it’s reduced to 2.

Also the requirements, for players not as advanced as me are shut out of the 3⭐ stuff. You see, once it took almost 6000BP to get 1 scale. Now it’s 7000 and 14 energy.

And the coins/fish give way little rewards at the end stage. Also seems like Easy, Medium and Hard are “equalized” when it comes to chests. Getting 20k cash with the challenge fulfilled when passing final hard level is a joke. That’s what I get when I do all of the Easy ones.

The challenges themselves asking for multiple lower dragons at the hard levels is very annoying. And I think I’d say the same even if I had all dragons maxed. I dunno but it doesn’t feel thought-through.

3 Likes