A quick update on what our developers have been working on. Some fixes are already implemented today and no game update is required. Please simply reload your game. We’re aiming to push the fix for Astrid’s duties tomorrow and an update will be available in the next few days resolving all the known issues. We appreciate everyone’s tremendous amount of patience, thank you!
For troubleshooting assistance, please visit our Help & Support forum.
- Properly implemented the Shellfire damage output reduction
- Temporarily disabled of all of Astrid’s Duties that are causing an issue. They’ll be reinstated once they’re fixed.
- Increased chances of getting the “Train”, “Pet” and “Hatch a Color” Fishlegs Duties
- Fixed the Flight Club Rune Collector icon appearing constantly for non-Flight Club members
- Visual and graphic corruptions:
- The number of waves is not updated when you advance onto the next
- The opponent’s health bar is not displayed. However, they can still be defeated.
- Alpha log titles and texts are displayed incorrectly
- Light Fury’s special ability VFX
- Incorrect “ends in” counter in the store pop-up
If you would like to report a new issue that hasn’t been addressed on this list, please report it in our Bug Reports forum.