Ludia Forums

[News] Titan Uprising | Temporary Arena Maintenance (June 2, 2020)

Greetings Vikings,

Today we noticed an issue where players were able to end their season earlier than intended. Our team is currently investigating this issue and has put the Arena in unscheduled maintenance. We will update this forum post tomorrow with more details as to when the maintenance will be lifted.

We urge any players who ended their season before the maintenance went live to please contact our support team at support+titan@ludia.com with their Support Key.

Thank you all for your continued understanding and patience!

6 Likes

Just wait until the low storage is reduced.

It happen to me too

1 Like

The maintenance in the Arena has ended! Just a reminder that this season ends tomorrow at 11a.m. ET.

2 Likes

maintenance is over yes and nothing has improved !

1 Like

The maintenance in the Arena has ended! Really?? Nothing changed at all! :rage: :rage: :rage: :-1:
Problem still persists!

1 Like

Wrecked again. From second place🥈to the depths of arena.

4 Likes

That’s bad, you must have pressed the button…

2 Likes

Yhea and the time says it’s almost over

Problem still persists! Got sent to the bottom! This needs to be fixed properly.

2 Likes

I think now I understand better why my friend who has played many advanced levels wiped out this game. I’m on the edge of boredom. Play Arena for 15 days, climb the hills and be empty !!! ludia, just write your answer to our team … but no answer from the team

1 Like

If there is another reset when the season officially ends I will have been hit with the button 3 times. Not that it changes for much someone who just shadowed the top 200 (around place 250 I think) but it sure as heck is annoying to get your points halfed 2-3 times.

2 Likes

But don’t worry when this season ends the game will be ok as its updated.

Hey there Grond86, and any other players who have experienced issues with their End of Season to please contact our support team at support+titan@ludia.com so they can look into it and assist you accordingly. As a heads up, avoid sending multiple emails as it may prolong the time it takes to receive a response. Please allow our support team a few business days to get back to you. Thanks for patience!

1 Like