We want to inform everyone about some upcoming changes coming to the game. Please share the information with your Alliance members and friends!
SEASONAL TRUST EVENTS
Upcoming events will work as follows:
- Seasonal Trust Events will last one week
Two Seasonal Trust Events will be running simultaneously
- Event A only allows you to fight with 3-Star Dragons or lower
- Event B only allows you to fight with 4-Star Dragons or higher
- Both events reward the same amount of Trust Points
Upcoming events will include the following side quests:
Bring Your Own Species Quests: One Species Battle for Seasonal Trust Events
- New format for Seasonal Trust events that contains more nodes and rewards
- Dragon Quests
- Try Out Dragon Quest will take place for the first three days of Seasonal Trust Events
- Bring Your Own Dragon Quest will take place for the last three days of Seasonal Trust Events
- You can now purchase Seasonal Dragon Trust Points up to 15 times
- Purchasing 10 Seasonal Trust Points will now cost 250 medals
Developer’s Comment: After reading multiple feedback and suggestions from the Community, we decided to shorten the length of the Seasonal Trust Events (from two weeks to one week) to make more room for the general Trust Events (e.g. Toothless, Light Fury, Stormfly, etc). We believe the new changes will give us more flexibility to put out more Trust events for our players.
For our and players, after the Daylight Saving time changes happening on March 8th, please note the Thawfest Seasons and Alpha battles will start at 12PM (ET) and end at 11AM (ET).
As of Season 15 (April 9), the Thawfest Seasons will end on Tuesday and start on Thursday. Our team is working on improving certain areas in the Arena and shifting the start date was necessary. More info will be shared in our upcoming release notes, stay tuned!
Update: The Arena changes have been postponed. Season 15 will start on April 7 as usual and not on April 9 as mentioned above.
Dragons: Titan Uprising Team