Next season ideas?

The raptor riot season is very close to ending, so what are your ideas on the new season? What is the theme? The packs?

2 Likes

Ambifians Rush more amfibians

2 Likes

Official hint from @Keith ; ™Trough the floodplains™

2 Likes

Herbivore rumble
Final reward : bumpy

4 Likes

Crushing bite
Minor rewards: resorces and crushing bite packs which contains almost all tyrannosaurids and new creature- rexy
Main reward: 1copy of Rexy or Rexy pack(premium pass)

1 Like

Some more ideas
Snowstorm
Minor rewards :
Blizzard blast pack (contains all snow creatures and 3 new creatures the super rare megatheron, amebelodon and a new tournament creature castoroides )
Main reward : 1 copy of castoroides or dire castoroides pack

Beach terror
Minor reward : coral creatures pack (contains all reef creatures and 2 new creatures the legendary cyamodus and the tournament creature megacephalosaurus)
Main reward : 1 megacephalosaurus card or megacephalosaurus pack

Palaeo fury
Minor reward : palaeozoic creatures pack (contains all current dimetrodon and koolasuchus rig members and two new creatures the super rare plathystrix and the tournament inostrancevia)
Main reward : 1 inostrancevia card or pack

2 Likes

Carnivore rampage:
Minor rewards: carnivore rampage pack which contains tournament legendary (5%) legendary, (10%) super rare, (25%) rare, (30%) and common carnivores. (30%)
Final reward one copy of “Carnotaurus Gen 2” and a “Carnotaurus Gen 2” pack for premium ( 2 card would have 50% of 500DB and 50% of 4100 Dna. 3 card would have 25% 100DB 25%13500 coins 50% 100987 food and the same for 4th card)

Dominion stars:
Minor rewards: dominion stars pack. Containing Giganatosaurus Gen 2, (tournament legendary) parasaurolophus gen 2 deinonychus, pyroraptor, pteranodon Gen 2, quetalqatlus, nusutuceratops, stegosaurus, therizinosaurus, allosaurus, carnotaurus, parasaurolophus, oviraptor.
Final reward:
15-30: dominion stars pack
31-49: dominion stars plus pack (tournament legendaries and legendaries)
50-69: dominion super pack (tournament legendaries)
70-99 dominion ultra plus pack (Giganatosaurus Gen 2 as the first card, and the second card would be tournament legendaries and VIPs)

2 Likes

Probably an amphibian tournament, cosidering the hints… If it were up to me id make a Cenozoic season, with a new Cenozoic dino at the end

2 Likes

Woah! I would LOVE to see this update!

1 Like

I Think Valces Deer

I hope at least we once get the other raptors from the pack, it would be nice to have also Delta, Charlie and Echo

After the Amphibian one which is happening after Raptor Riot I want “Horned Beasts” which is based on Horned Theropods(with natural horns meaning no Albertosaurus) like Ceratosaurus,Carnotaurus,Rajasaurus,Majungasaurus,new animals like Genyodectes and Abelisaurus and eventually, if you get premium, the Toro Pack

1 Like

Herbivore Season. The last reward would be a pack involving tournament herbivores like brachiosaurus and amargasaurus.

Maybe Bumpy or Spinoceratops as the last reward

2 Likes

swamp terror
-sarcosuchus gen 2(final rewards vip)
-purusarus(tourment)
-smilosuchus(tourment)
-anatosuchus(tourment)
-arizonasarus(tourment)
Sarcosuchus Level 40
Hp-4309
Atk-1082
Purusarus Level 40
Hp-2489
Atk-1238
Smilosuchus Level 40
Hp-3896
Atk-887
Anatosuchus Level 40
Hp-2864
Atk-989
Arizonasarus Level 40
Hp-3196
Atk-985

1 Like

So… A herbivore season just begun… All in this forum were caught by surprise

By the way brachiosaurus is a really good prize for us relatively new in the game

Yeah so, the new season came out, but we can keep this for future seasons

The new season is trash lol

Yeah what i dont like is its hard to progress even at the beggining. I liked the older season where it gets harder the higher level you are, but at leasst we get a free Legendary

1 Like